A Proposal

@darwinian, on Nov 2 2008, 01:53 PM, said in A Proposal:

I'm sorry, but I really don't have time right now, what with papers to write, math problems to complete, and games of Multiwinia to play. I probably could run a game, but it wouldn't be very good.

Okay.

@darwinian, on Nov 2 2008, 01:53 PM, said in A Proposal:

I'm sorry, but I really don't have time right now, what with papers to write, math problems to complete, and games of Multiwinia to play. I probably could run a game, but it wouldn't be very good.

Okay.

@mrxak, on Nov 2 2008, 07:28 PM, said in A Proposal:

Okay.
Okay.

Heh. I thought maybe the first had gone through, but I had some network problems, so I hit submit again, and it combined my posts. Heh.

xander

So... Does that mean I'll have to host? Or does anybody else want to step up? I've got plenty upcoming for my plate, so I can't really host. (Yeah, I only heard about the integrated project my school's having now. That coupled with Xubuntu project that refuses to die has me tied up.)

I'm sure someone around here can host. Eh? Eh?

...Macky? Could you do it?

I was kinda thinking Mack would host.

Well, I could host, but it would not be a continuation of previous stories as the computer that had all that stuff has gotten completely ######ed.

I suppose I could, I have a few days where I'm usually not too busy. I'll need some time to write up a story, though.