Global Thermonuclear Warfare #28

My vote would not have made any difference in regards to the outcome. Only a terrorist would think that way, orcaloverbri9! (Vote retracted.)

And by a process of elimination, how does that prove that you or darth_vader are not evil?

This post has been edited by 1Eevee1 : 14 August 2008 - 07:08 PM

Would we have voted for the terrorist? No, we would have tied it up by voting for Shlim. Your complete absence speaks volumes about your interests last round.

Well, if darth doesn't show up as he suggested he wouldn't, the terrorist will get a free night-kill and then win. I'm thoroughly convinced that you are the terrorist. Prove me wrong.

You guys really are making things hard for me to deal with. You-know-who seems to have forgotten to send me a PM, (Yes, after your buddy died, it became your duty to send me PMs.) and you guys have tied up the vote. So since advancing a round would be useless, and I don't want to waste time writing an end-of-round post for nothing, I'm going to extend this round by 48 hours, because I won't be able to end it on Friday. Of course, that would change if you-know-who sent me a certain PM...

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 14 August 2008 - 10:09 AM

The terrorist is Lord Voldemort?

I kid, I kid. But orca...wait.

If orca's been on, and I've been on, and there's no PM sent...

darth_vader , come out and show us your true colours!

Well damn, I said prove me wrong and you did. Good job, eevee. 🙂

In light of these recent developments, I am changing my vote to darth_vader.

Okay, since DV said he wasn't going to be available, I'll end this round, and the game, now. Stand by for end-of-game post...

darth_vader: none
1Eevee1: darth_vader
orcaloverbri9: darth_vader

- - -

The vote arrived at a majority once again, with the exception of Darth Vader. But considering that there were only three councilors left, that still made a majority. The guards came into the room for the final time and took Darth Vader out of the room, who went sheepishly, just like Templar98921.

JacaByte started his commentary. "Well, I certainly hope that Darth was the final terrorist. If he wasn't-"

"-then who was?" orcaloverbri9 finished, firing a shot through 1Eevee1's head with a gun he drew out of his coat. "It really was close, but it looks like we'll finally have the world in our grasp. Thanks to you."

"Thanks to me, because I organized this game, which you manipulated to your advantage?" JacaByte inquired.

Orcaloverbri9 gave Jaca an ammused look. "Well done. I didn't think you'd be able to figure it out. Now it's just you and me, I think it's time to use this." Orcalover took a timer out of his pocket, with red numbers counting down from 10.

"You won't leave this complex alive," orcalover said with an air of finality, throwing the timer at Jaca, which passed right through him.

"What do you want me to do with that? I really am not 'all there,' if you catch my drift." JacaByte said, shimmering out of the room, with the timer still counting down. Three, two, one...

- - -

Well, that was an interesting game. The terrorists won. Twice in a row, I should mention.

Here is the official list of roles:

darth_vader
1Eevee1
Eugene Chin
orcaloverbri9 - Terrorist
Rebelious - IA
RJC Ultra
Shlimazel
SoItBegins - Terrorist
Templar98921

And a play by play guide of what was going on with everybody:

Round 1:

darth_vader
1Eevee1
Eugene Chin - Templar98921
orcaloverbri9 - RJC Ultra
Rebelious - Templar98921
RJC Ultra - Templar98921
Shlimazel
SoItBegins
Templar98921 - RJC Ultra

Terrorist target: Eugene Chin
IA Target: SoItBegins
Lynch: Templar98921

Round 2:

darth_vader
1Eevee1 - orcaloverbri9
orcaloverbri9 - Darth Vader
Rebelious - SoItBegins
RJC Ultra - Rebelious
Shlimazel - Rebelious
SoItBegins - Rebelious

Terrorist target: RJC Ultra
IA Target: RJC Ultra
Lynch: Rebelious

Round 3:

darth_vader - SoItBegins
1Eevee1
orcaloverbri9 - SoItBegins
Shlimazel - SoItBegins
SoItBegins - Shlimazel

Terrorist target: Shlimazel
IA Target: Expired
Lynch: SoItBegins

Round 4:

darth_vader
1Eevee1 - darth_vader
orcaloverbri9 - darth_vader

Terrorist target: 1Eevee1
IA target: Expired
Lynch: darth_vader

So there you have it. End of game. I'll take back my promise of eating mrxak if he starts GTW 29 before Sunday. 😉

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 14 August 2008 - 09:26 PM

Bye bye darthy. Hope you are both right...

Damn. Nicely played, orca.

SIB and I pulled a mrxak this round, with him taking all the flak and me mostly trying to maintain a good cover. For those of you who thought I was voting for him to maintain my cover...you were right. 🙂

Gotcha! 😄