GTW Role Selection and discussion topic

Well, the best way to have someone prove that they can do good is to give them a second chance. I doubt I'll ever forget the nfreader fiasco, but I wouldn't mind if he hosts again, if he wants to prove he can run an honest game of GTW.

@soitbegins, on Feb 1 2008, 06:41 PM, said in GTW Role Selection and discussion topic:

Well, the best way to have someone prove that they can do good is to give them a second chance. I doubt I'll ever forget the nfreader fiasco, but I wouldn't mind if he hosts again, if he wants to prove he can run an honest game of GTW.

Says the pot to the kettle.

@mackilroy, on Feb 2 2008, 10:59 AM, said in GTW Role Selection and discussion topic:

Says the pot to the kettle.

Exactly. You should forgive him, and you should forgive me.

Some things are common sense and inherently unforgivable.

Edit so I don't have to make a new post : The fake list was immoral compared to just saying that the information was classified. I am not too sore about that, but I am sore of a game that was effectively wasted because of obviously broken roles that the host put in.

This post has been edited by Manta : 03 February 2008 - 02:22 AM

All right, fine. But even if you don't forgive me, forgive nfreader!

EDIT: Manta, if you're still sore about the incident with the fake player list: I'm sorry , but it was just standard policy.

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 02 February 2008 - 04:04 PM

@manta, on Feb 2 2008, 08:36 PM, said in GTW Role Selection and discussion topic:

Some things are common sense and inherently unforgivable.

Edit so I don't have to make a new post : The fake list was immoral compared to just saying that the information was classified. I am not too sore about that, but I am sore of a game that was effectively wasted because of obviously broken roles that the host put in.

Don't be an elitist prick, Manta.

@manta, on Feb 2 2008, 03:36 PM, said in GTW Role Selection and discussion topic:

The fake list was immoral compared to just saying that the information was classified.

Immoral? IMMORAL? We're talking about a bloody forum game here. If you think that is immoral I can't wait for you to take a look at the real world.

@prophile, on Feb 3 2008, 06:07 AM, said in GTW Role Selection and discussion topic:

Don't be an elitist prick, Manta.

I'll keep that in mind next time I am this annoyed.

@rickton, on Feb 3 2008, 09:48 AM, said in GTW Role Selection and discussion topic:

Immoral? IMMORAL? We're talking about a bloody forum game here. If you think that is immoral I can't wait for you to take a look at the real world.

I was using immoral as a way to show the comparison. I've seen the real world for most of my life and I have no reason to discuss my early life here.

Conclusion: While some may consider my language overbearing, I was using it to express my mood and get across a point.