Kasofa's Epic. Pt II

Just when you thought you beat the first one...

As the name suggests, I am working on my second Epic level.
I have already told you to beware things that fly and go boom, but what about electrical circuits gone bad? Or mutated Lava Crystals? One thing is for certain. You will be flying this one alone. Prepare yourselves!
...for the screenshots.

By the way: I don't have more screenies than this, so I will post more when I make more.

-K

Cool! I can't wait!

Yeah, neither can i...

-K

Aha! Finally, a campsite with internet access! :wub: 😛 Just checking in, that is absolutely AWESOME that you are starting a new epic; I'm working on the beginning of one, too! It is called Hmmm, I'm not sure. Sorry to spoil this amazing pre-name, but I just had to rouse some competition for Kasofa's Epic Part II. :rolleyes:

Klublex :heythere:

Oh joy, now I have pressure to complete mine before Klubs. 😛

-K

Ooh, another pretty picture!

-K

Super cool!

Klublex

Aargh, I must battle with my own screenshots!
Attached File Screenie1.jpg (98.47K)
Number of downloads: 11
You don't mind if I use this topic to post them, do you, Kasofa?

Klublex

Go Kasofa, go! Beat Klublex! I'm rooting for you! 😄

@ Odie: Yay! Thanks!
@ Klubs: No I don't mind, but I would prefer you use a topic of your own. 😛
I probably won't beat klubs because I am not working solid on this, it's more of a spur of the moment sort of thing.
I also have no direct plan and thus I will want to play the whole thing and see if it actually seems like it works. (By this I mean storywise. e.g. poof you're in a volcano, then bam you're in a forest. That exaple is a no-no!)

-K

QUOTE (Kasofa1 @ Jul 24 2009, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

@ Odie: Yay! Thanks!
@ Klubs: No I don't mind, but I would prefer you use a topic of your own. 😛
I probably won't beat klubs because I am not working solid on this, it's more of a spur of the moment sort of thing.
I also have no direct plan and thus I will want to play the whole thing and see if it actually seems like it works. (By this I mean storywise. e.g. poof you're in a volcano, then bam you're in a forest. That exaple is a no-no!)

-K

Okay, I'll make a separate topic. 🙂 By the way, did the "IPS Driver Error" that wouldn't let me post happen to everyone or just me? It was weird. I'm glad the forum works now. Anyway, I wouldn't poofy no-nos in your epic, I think I have a couple in mine. 😊 😛

I still don't have a name, though. <_<

Klublex

QUOTE (Klublex @ Jul 27 2009, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

By the way, did the "IPS Driver Error" that wouldn't let me post happen to everyone or just me?

I'm pretty sure it happened to everyone. It wasn't just this board, either.
🙂

I haven't checked back for about two days, so I didn't get the ISP error.
Hmmmmm. Very strange.

-K

It happened whenever anybody tried to view any of the forums or topics. Forum categories were fine, however. It was over the weekend when it occurred.

Ok, do people really want me to keep making this? (I know, I know, I'm just stalling... 🆒 )

-K

Yes.

Y...E...S!!!!

Yup.

Darn, I was hoping no-one would answer. Well, I have school to do, so I might take a while, but I will try to make myself work on the level. 😛

-K

You'd better. I'm still working on my epic on and off. If I can, then you can 😛