a mini-project in dedication to the PMS teams... please help!
Hey all, in my recent epic ( still not named) I am doing a small section that is dedicated to the Project Multi Sketch teams. (both 1 and 2) My epic is full of different parts dedicated to different people, and I thought the part dedicated to the PMS teams should be a mini project multi sketch. I would like about 4-6 participants. Here are the rules:
1. DO NOT look at the rest of the level. Of course, you will see the level map when you move in the editor, but try not to study it. Any participants of this mini-project will receive the first release of the level, but don't check it out now.
2. Each mini-area should not interact with another part of the level.
3. There are two invisible walls (temporary, of course, merely for editing reasons) that show where your area starts and where it should finish. Note that these areas are extremely tiny, they are just a demo of the idea.
4. Do not use a Boss or Mini Boss in your area, please.
5. Extra2's: Will post the ones you can use once I have the number of participants.
6. Just put "Z" in front of any parent-child links to avoid doubling up.
7. Do not use an upgrade.
8. Have fun!
Thanks a bunch,