Return of the Pen

Hmmm... I notice there's a screenshot a few posts back with my name below a ship. For what do I receive the honor of being included in your awesome looking level Klubs? (am I a boss or something?)

QUOTE (Silverwind @ Jul 31 2009, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm... I notice there's a screenshot a few posts back with my name below a ship. For what do I receive the honor of being included in your awesome looking level Klubs? (am I a boss or something?)

:laugh: No, you're in the hall of fame in my level, along with all the other people who have been posting or creating levels regularly this last year. You'll probably understand it better if you find time to play the level. 🙂

Klublex

I would only I don't have a registered version of SketchFighter on my computer. (lost my receipt)

Go to the support section. They are very helpful.

QUOTE (Silverwind @ Aug 28 2009, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would only I don't have a registered version of SketchFighter on my computer. (lost my receipt)

Can't you just go to https://www.ambrosiasw.com/support/lostcodes/ and use the Automatic License Code Retrieval Tool Thingamabob? I think all you would need is your e-mail address that you'd registered the game under. (I believe that's what Odie is referring to.)

Yes, that is what I was referring to.