About the trial...

I installed Sketch fighter by putting it on my desktop, then I opened it up. I beat both bosses up, beat the racetrack, got the beams, and reached the limit in the factory in 35 minutes. I also found a ton of dead ends that I couldn't pass because I didn't have something needed.

35 minutes.

So why is the trial 30 days?

All of Ambrosia's products have a thirty-day trial.

Most people aren't quite as good as you are, I reached it in two or three days probably.
And yes, as Mackilroy stated, all of Ambrosia's products have thirty day trials.
If you look at games like the EV series, it is really hard to get into the game in thirty minutes.
I hope this answers your questions, and I hope you stick around the boards!

-K

Hey Captain, you wouldn't mind if we took on each other in a competition of speed, do ya? The object is to see who can get the lowest time in a full, single player game...

cryptic grin

Captain better post his time first, as I think -28 seconds might discourage him.

This post has been edited by Silverwind : 04 December 2008 - 07:25 PM

@jacabyte, on Dec 4 2008, 12:12 AM, said in About the trial...:

Hey Captain, you wouldn't mind if we took on each other in a competition of speed, do ya? The object is to see who can get the lowest time in a full, single player game...

cryptic grin

I wouldn't mind doing that if you bought the game for me first.

@silverwind, on Dec 4 2008, 04:59 PM, said in About the trial...:

Captain better post his time first, as I think -28 seconds might discourage him.

Negative times?