SmallSquare Voting

Poll: Choose one! (6 member(s) have cast votes)
Who is the best?
Kasofa1
(0 votes [0.00%])
Percentage of vote: 0.00%
Klublex
(5 votes [83.33%])
Percentage of vote: 83.33%
Sidepipe
(1 votes [16.67%])
Percentage of vote: 16.67%

Well, it's finished, and let's get to voting! I personally like Klublex's level, but Kasofa1's level was good too. Ah, nothing like a good challenge...
May the best (and luckiest) win!

EDIT: Posted the updated version of the entries (created a new Factory level with a diagonal mover! Sorry about that, it happens with my levels a lot. Sprite overflow, bug?! 😊

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by Sidepipe : 17 October 2008 - 10:25 AM

Awesome, somebody voted for me! 🙂 I'm sorry that not many people joined in your contest, I think it is a great idea. downloading levels right now
Let the voting begin!

Klublex

I can't play Sidepipe's, and I will not vote for my own, so Klublex wins my vote!
although it took me forever to figure out Klublex's.
Good work everybody!

-K

Sidepipe, your level keeps crashing SketchFighter each time it's started. I can see the ship, but then the application immediately quits for some reason. 😞
And I ain't going to vote until I play Sidepipe's entry. :mad:;):)

BTW, I voted for you, Klublex.

In my humble opinion, it is extremely difficult to work within the confines of such a small area, but that's the reason for the challenge, of course.

• Kasofa1
    Simple, fun, silly, but difficult to complete on the first (or even second or third) try.

• Sidepipe
    I really liked the diagonal mover and wonder why it hasn't been thought of before; and, if it has, it should be used more often. Nice level.

• Klublex
    I always enjoy the eye candy more than anything else (which your level had plenty of), so you got my vote as well. 🙂

PS I loved the "shadowed" red text.

I'll download all three of these tomorrow and vote myself. 🙂

I am still able to vote tomorrow, right? laughs

Quite an interesting set of levels, Sidepipe, in CE Mini Wasteland, the game shuts down when you start because the Game Start is pickup. Never do that! It's okay, though, if anyone has trouble with that, just switch the Game Start to non-solid in the editor.

Anyway, I liked all three, it's a hard decision between mine and Sidepipe's. I especially don't want to vote for myself again. 😉

Thanks to the host, contestants, and voters!

Klublex

@klublex, on Oct 18 2008, 04:58 PM, said in SmallSquare Voting:

Quite an interesting set of levels, Sidepipe, in CE Mini Wasteland, the game shuts down when you start because the Game Start is pickup. Never do that! It's okay, though, if anyone has trouble with that, just switch the Game Start to non-solid in the editor.

Klublex

Oh, so THAT'S why... :mellow: