Giant Microbes (beta version)

@lamkin, on Jul 21 2008, 08:15 PM, said in Giant Microbes (beta version):

Perhaps someone could let me know by suggestion what enemies, etc., could or should be added to this version. It needs something , as it's kind of boring now (to me). Thanks!
Lamkin

After playing the most recent version, (It took me 19.46 😊 ) here's my comments:
Way less Big Lava Blobs
If you add more enemies, please don't make them lava blobs or fighters (Those drive me nuts!)
I suggest maybe little carriers in the open spaces carrying diseases (Mines??)
Also maybe some drones
More Health and Save Stations
Very cool concept, I like how you keep coming back to the thermometer area to see how it changes 🙂
Good Job!

By the way, this guy you're in has had way too many sweets! Where are all the white blood cells?! 😉

I agree, you need to have at least two more save stations in there. I kept dying when I was in sight of a station, which was real frustrating. You can keep the lava blobs, just give me a blue pellet gun. 😛

I added bombs and drones, but they didn't seem to have too much of an effect. I think I'll simply add some health in certain spots that are very far away from the save stations, as I agree that it's kind of annoying to keep having to backtrack to a save station. Maybe I'll upgrade the pellet gun, but I think it'd be too skewed on the side of the player if I were to let you have the blue gun at any point. I'll make these changes and post the update here (later). Thanks for the feedback, guys. On a side note, I'd also love to do a zoo or laboratory level, as the current prison levels have an appeal to me.
Lamkin

This post has been edited by Lamkin : 22 July 2008 - 01:03 PM