Change the Sketchfighter Default music

I just wrote a blog post about how to change the Sketchfighter Default music.
It can be found here:
http://sketchfighter.com/blog/files/95904f...78c49d76-6.html

Just as a note, you don't need to copy the mp3 files into that folder- creating aliases works just as well. Furthermore, the files in question do not need to be in the mp3 format (at least if you use aliases)- one of the replacement tracks in my Music folder is actually a MIDI file, although the alias is called "Factory.mp3".

Edwards

Ooooooh. Very cool!

EDIT: Added music from Ares, Kirby, and Super Mario 64 😄 😛 Good times.

This post has been edited by gray_shirt_ninja : 14 January 2007 - 07:36 PM

^lol^

This post has been edited by FireFalcon : 15 January 2007 - 08:12 AM

I have an easier and more versatile way...Just turn the music all the way down, and run iTunes in the background!

Downside with that is that it'll slow the game down, especially if you use iTunes 7. And besides, that's too easy. Where's the fun in having two programs running when you could have just one?

That was a joke, BTW.

Pi

@pisketch, on Jan 23 2007, 08:09 AM, said in Change the Sketchfighter Default music:

Downside with that is that it'll slow the game down, especially if you use iTunes 7. And besides, that's too easy. Where's the fun in having two programs running when you could have just one?

That was a joke, BTW.

Pi

Depends on your computer, I guess. I run a 1Ghz G4 powerbook, and I don't notice much (if any) slowdown. SF doesn't really stress the processor so much because it's GPU accelerated.

All you Core Duo users would certainly never see a slowdown.

Yeah, true. iTunes doesn't slow my Core Solo Mini down one bit, but there are computers that are stressed to play SKF on it's own, with nothing else running.

On an unrelated note, My lappy is functioning again! And it has Tiger now! I'm happy.