red force feilds in the End Zone?

Im totally confused!!!!
I'm in the end zone, in the side passage with the incredible strong red force feilds, and theres the weird bad guy who is indesructible...
And I'm stuck.
I'm pretty sure you have to hit the red switch, but I've tried everything and am frestrated...
PLEASE HELP!!!

Use homing. It'll go for the badguy and enentually get the switch.

you have to deactivate the switch to get across. use homing to get it. you have to move around quite a bit for the bullets to hit the switch. also the badguy is destructable, it just takes a while. He's most likely there to keep homig away from the switch. Good luck!

DANG IT!! You beat me to it.

ok... i have two answers the same now (Thanks!!) BUT I just got this 2 days ago and dont know how you use homing =(
Could someone tell me?

Press the x key to cycle through weopens then fire as usual.

or is it z?

This post has been edited by Dogbert : 19 January 2007 - 08:10 PM

Or you can pause by clicking on the screen and choose it from there. I'm impressed that you made it to the end zone without changing weapons.

Pi

heh now im really confused.... I definatly have changed weeapons lots of times... so what do you mean by homing??
Is it a different weapon?

This post has been edited by Iggyzor : 19 January 2007 - 09:08 PM

@iggyzor, on Jan 20 2007, 02:06 AM, said in red force feilds in the End Zone?:

heh now im really confused.... I definatly have changed weeapons lots of times... so what do you mean by homing??
Is it a different weapon?

Given that you are in the End Eone, I assume that you have super pellets and the wave gun, at the very least, yes? Homing is another weapon variety, like those. You can find the homing weapon

Spoiler

in the Forest, near the "off the graph paper" area where you found a star

xander

Oh ok just found, thanks!!

I found it while i was doing the Forest race for a star hehe

This post has been edited by Iggyzor : 19 January 2007 - 09:30 PM

Spoiler

Aim towards the corner with homing shots. When he moves down, one or two will hit the switch. I havn't tried the s. pallets but they may work.

This post has been edited by FireFalcon : 20 January 2007 - 08:25 AM

@firefalcon, on Jan 20 2007, 06:23 AM, said in red force feilds in the End Zone?:

Spoiler

Aim towards the corner with homing shots. When he moves down, one or two will hit the switch. I havn't tried the s. pallets but they may work.

Spoiler

Actually, the walls of that room absorb them.

The challenge is supposed to be only played with the homing gun to get the super version of it.

🙂