I'm a wuss.

I need Cheats

Okay, I admit it. I'm a wuss. I need an invincibility cheat. this is way to hard for me to have any fun with. Sure I could try harder and practice but that just wouldn't be any fun for me. 😞

There aren't any cheats for SketchFighter (yet), but maybe we'll be able to help you with your problem if you explain it here.

🙂

There is an invincibility cheat - it's the second ship upgrade, second shield upgrade, and super wave gun. Once you have those, for most intents and purposes, you are invincible. 🙂

It's not a cheat though.

no... but you are almost invincible 😉

I WROTE A SAVE GAME EDITOR

HO HO HO HO HO

And none of you are getting a copy.

That is all.

This post has been edited by prophile : 17 December 2006 - 06:26 PM

considers doing something to prophile for that

Nah.

Anyways – what are you having trouble with? What area? Perhaps we can help. 🙂

Just as long as he keep it to himself, Mack, prophile should not get in trouble.

it should be rather easy... if you look at the saved game file, you can change the name (i think) and maby the location. i have not tried it... but it might work...

This post has been edited by Indigo : 17 December 2006 - 09:46 PM

@kauthor, on Dec 17 2006, 09:06 PM, said in I'm a wuss.:

Just as long as he keep it to himself, Mack, prophile should not get in trouble.

Kirk: I was being sarcastic – I wouldn't really do anything to prophile.

PolarBair, you out there?

@prophile, on Dec 17 2006, 05:25 PM, said in I'm a wuss.:

I WROTE A SAVE GAME EDITOR

HO HO HO HO HO

And none of you are getting a copy.

That is all.

nudges prophile

Friend, buddy, acquaintance 😄 😄 😄

That is a NO.

Spoilsport <_<

Such harshness. Nobody objected when I wrote a saved game editor for Harry the Handsome Executive, way back when....

Yep, I know about it. Heck, there's even a pilot file editor for EVO. But in this game you have a worldwide list of best 1P times and a worldwide list of best 2P scores, so I think you can understand why we opoose any form of cheating in this game (otherwise, I wouldn't care, it's your problem if you want to cheat).