I hate the racetrack

That's all, I just hate the racetrack. It's wasting my time and no fun for me. I hope the furshlugginger upgrade you get from it isn't that big a deal, cuz I'm blowin it off.

The upgrade from the racetrack, while not required, will make your life much easier.

edit: besides, the race isn't that hard once you figure it out. Care to explain what exactly is giving you the trouble?

This post has been edited by Veritus Dartarion : 16 December 2006 - 04:52 PM

@veritus-dartarion, on Dec 16 2006, 01:51 PM, said in I hate the racetrack:

The upgrade from the racetrack, while not required, will make your life much easier.

edit: besides, the race isn't that hard once you figure it out. Care to explain what exactly is giving you the trouble?

Beating the clock? 😉

I just seen to not be able to get through it fast enough without getting blown up.

Hm. So is it just a matter of accuracy, that it takes you too long to shoot the mines and such? There are only three mines and one TNT box you need to shoot down, and all are in narrow hallways in an almost direct line, so it shouldn't be that much of a problem. Other than that you can dodge pretty much everything else. If you do that and also use the blue arrows to boost your speed, you should be able to get through with a few seconds to spare. If it is your accuracy in hitting mines that is causing the trouble, all you need to do is practice it a bit. You can do this in the track itself or the mined area in the Wasteland that leads to it.