I wasted an hour on my gameplay already lol

HOW DO YOU BEAT FINAL BOSS? -SPOILERS INSIDE-

I treid all gun variants, colors and rockets. How the heck to I even hurt the pen?

Any hints would be great. I musta played for a whole hour trying to get the damn thing. Do the scribbles have anything to do with it? Or are those just something to make you get stuck...

Are you sure that you tried all weapons?

@-sw--spartan-327, on Dec 9 2006, 12:31 PM, said in I wasted an hour on my gameplay already lol:

I treid all gun variants, colors and rockets. How the heck to I even hurt the pen?

Any hints would be great. I musta played for a whole hour trying to get the damn thing. Do the scribbles have anything to do with it? Or are those just something to make you get stuck...

Aim at the ink cartridge when the pen opens up

I thought that much already... heh. I guess I'll try to go through all the guns in a specific order, and not just spontaneously when the boss spawns...

@-sw--spartan-327, on Dec 9 2006, 09:07 PM, said in I wasted an hour on my gameplay already lol:

I thought that much already... heh. I guess I'll try to go through all the guns in a specific order, and not just spontaneously when the boss spawns...

You know that there are 5 weapons, don't you? 😉

Um yeah... Pellets, Wave, Beam, Homing, and uh, rockets? do you mean guns or all weapons in total? if not, O_O

Heh. n00b. :laugh: This is awesome.

@-sw--spartan-327, on Dec 9 2006, 09:15 PM, said in I wasted an hour on my gameplay already lol:

Um yeah... Pellets, Wave, Beam, Homing, and uh, rockets? do you mean guns or all weapons in total? if not, O_O

I meant all weapons in total, because the four guns you mentioned at first are maybe not able to kill the boss. Aham.

say what? another gun! hax! must go find.....!
I have upgraded all my guns though.. what am i missing...

This post has been edited by (SW) Spartan 327 : 09 December 2006 - 02:35 PM

It's not a gun... it has ammo... Crap, how could it be more obvious?

Rockets. Thats what I need to use?

haha........

should i tell?

nah i beat him.

good 🙂

Bahahahahahahaha.

Classic pic. That was laugh-out-loud funny. 🙂 still can't stop laughing ....hahahaha.