The End Zone

merged with Final Star?

Going crazy.

I've gotten all the stars from the colored areas. When I go to the End Zone, I can't get through....there are two greyed out stars remaining.

I've just gone through all the other levels looking for more stars but can't find them.

Any hints are appreciated!

Michael

The icons near the barriers in the End Zone should give you a hint as to which area(s) the two stars are in. Then you'll just have to go over that section or two very closely.

@veritus-dartarion, on Dec 4 2006, 07:47 PM, said in The End Zone:

The icons near the barriers in the End Zone should give you a hint as to which area(s) the two stars are in. Then you'll just have to go over that section or two very closely.

Thanks, Veritus.

I'm probably embarassing myself...but...what icons? All I see are two greyed out stars 😞

Thanks again.

They're not greyed out, they just have no color (or the grey color, if you prefer). Each color is associated with a zone of Sketchtopia.

I'm unable to find the final star. When I get to the end zone, there's still one grey star (on the right hand side).

Anyone who can help? Much appreciated. This is so addicting!

Michael

Were you able to figure out what area it is from? If not, you can post a screenshot or such of the last barrier and someone could tell you.

And btw, you didn't really need to make a new topic for this, since it is a continuation of your last topic.

@veritus-dartarion, on Dec 5 2006, 07:25 PM, said in The End Zone:

Were you able to figure out what area it is from? If not, you can post a screenshot or such of the last barrier and someone could tell you.

And btw, you didn't really need to make a new topic for this, since it is a continuation of your last topic.

Sorry about the new topic 😞

The problem I have is I don't know which area the star is even in. Are there a certain number of stars per level?

Thanks again for the assist.
Posted Image

hm. I didn't realize that the colors disappeared when you got an area's stars, so I'm going to have to go with a guess until someone comes along who has a not-fully unlocked end zone.

Anyway I'm going to guess that the last gates are from the forest, since it is the last area you enter.
spoilers There are two stars in the forest: one you get from the Forest race, and the other you get when you venture off the graph paper background onto brown paper. Have you gotten both of these?

WARNING: SPOILER. HIGHLIGHT TO READ

Actually, I would guess that the remaining star is in the Factory. All four other levels have theme colors that match the guns, leaving the Factory as the fifth, with grey as its theme color. For this one, one star is north of the place where you fought the miniboss to gain access to the Forest, and the second requires that you flip one switch at the passage that leads to the first star, flip the switch that that switch is guarding all the way around the circle of the path through the factory, and then go back to the top of the room just before the miniboss room that you started in.

Edwards

hits head
durr, that makes sense. Listen to Edwards.