[ANN] -- Ambrosia releases SketchFighter 4000 Alpha!

Rochester, NY -- November 30, 2006 -- Today Ambrosia announced the release of SketchFighter 4000 Alpha, an action game with a look and feel like no other. Remember those super-cool space ships you doodled on graph paper in Middle School? Pen strokes furiously waging massive intergalactic battles in History class with the fate of humanity hanging in the balance? Well they have sprung to life in SketchFighter 4000 Alpha!

Download SketchFighter 4000 Alpha now here:

http://www.ambrosias.../sketchfighter/

Posted Image

SketchFighter 4000 Alpha redefines "retro" by bringing together the imaginative pen and paper sketches from your youth with a killer resolution independent OpenGL graphics engine. SketchFighter also boasts a unique synthesis of exploration and action game play, which has you alternately blasting cute little lady bugs into oblivion and then puzzling your way through the hand-drawn challenges presented to you.

Cool, this game is awesome!
And officially out.

Yes, it is very cool.

Yay! Happy to say I helped out this past year. Quite the fun game.

Everyone, in the name of the moderating team allow me to welcome you here. As you can see Kirk (kauthor), Mack (Mackilroy) and I are the moderators. Yep, an all-fresh moderating team! Lars Gafvert coded the main game, and Matt Slot stepped in to add Internet multiplayer, and both did an awesome job. Now go enjoy the game, and enjoy these forums!

Congrats Lars! Sketchfighter turned out fantastic, and I have no doubt that it will be a great hit.

Thanks, ZP!

WOOHOOO!!!

No official 'Welcome to the new overlords' topic? 😉

Congrats to Lars for getting this shipped.

It's been a lot of fun betaing over the last year.

This is an absolutely outstanding game. Great work!

This game is awesome! its hard enough for a shoot em up, awesome graphics style, great gameplay and very cool music, im so gonna buy this ASAP!