Hera release is far away...:-( Release anger here--->

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

My point there.

Bah, within a week of release you'll all be complaining about how you hate Hera. 🙂

------------------
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here - this is the War Room!"
-Dr. Strangelove
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Will Oram

You know, Spamguy, I'm inclined to agree with you there...

Slug's gonna kill his plugin in a week unless HERA comes out. :frown:

------------------
Last night, I played a blank tape at full blast.
The mime next door went nuts.

Unfortunately true... Hera's current interface leaves a lot to be desired. All us testers have given Andrew and Nathan an earful about it, though, so I expect the interface will be much improved by release.

------------------
Replicant
www.axis.n3.net

Does anyone else remember that post on the old board about making Hera really tough to use so that only talented people could make plugs and those casual users who would put out something half assed would be too frustrated to use it? Anyone? Was that on the old board or this one, does anyone remember?

------------------
yeah, it's gone
fireworks and blown speakers
strobe lights and hurricanes
i'm not here
this isn't happening
i'm not here

-Radiohead, How to disappear completely (and never be found)

Actually, I think I do... This was back when there was actually an AresCentral.com, I think you mean. Before we knew what Hera was, there were constant discussions about making Ares plug-in compatible, like EV.

Oh, those joyous old days. On the EV boards they speak of little else!

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

That idea newt is talkin about isn't a bad one... it would prevent
problems in the long run by stopping just anybody from making half ass plugins.

Another idea would be just making Hera fool proof so
half ass plugs wouldn't get out and screw up things.

------------------
ramble on..

They Have good reason to,

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could devise it. We will line all our ships up and fly straight at the enemy death cannons therefore clogging them with wreckage.

At least I know that Hera isn't going to be that wonderful :rolleyes:...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Faints, crashing the UES Magnallan into the Ares Web Board Server...

------------------

Davotenjegenheidenprijenkodenmantedhein!!!!!!!!!!

If this makes no sense you don't know me personally. I live in Redmond but hate PCs.

------------------
Visit my Ares Website at:

http://themightyRW.homestead.com/AresPage.html[

For](http://themightyRW.homestead.com/AresPage.html "External link")
I'm building it and need
some of Ares community's
input.

"There will be a day on Earth when a great evil will descend. This evil force will be called Ford Motor Company. It will set new standards: Lower than the fiery pit. By losing Volvo's uncorrupted state, Earth is vulnerable. And then, it will be time to attack."

-Nokis, Salrilian Prophet

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
The Admiral feels much better 🙂
The Admiral kills all the betatesters 🙂
The Admiral feels great!

And wasn't there a post about Hera coming out in two days posted 4/3?

------------------
The Lord Admiral,
Dastal Hellfire

"Surrender?! I have not yet begun to fight!"
-Jon Paul Jones

Is Lord Admiral a rank? 😉

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could devise it. We will line all our ships up and fly straight at the enemy death cannons therefore clogging them with wreckage.

You know, complaining about the release date of Hera will not make it better. If you all want Hera so bad, why don't you make yourself your own Ares editor?

------------------
Stop whining about Hera! If you keep your posts to a minimum, then the people who are working on Hera will have nothing else to do, and will work more, and it will come out faster! Stop whining!!

complaining works better than nothing...

------------------
ramble on..