Hera release is far away...:-( Release anger here--->

Looks like Hera won't be released for a while and may even have 2 beta versions left.
Use this topic to post useless complaints about it without pissing off the big man in charge......

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ™‚ ---now i feel much better--- πŸ™‚

------------------
ramble on..

(This message has been edited by Jimmy Page 1 (edited 04-26-2000).)

Starts screaming in frustration :mad:
_
BLAAAGGGHHHH!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGHHHHH!!!!!
WAAAAAAAOOOOOUUUUAAAAAA!!!!!
YAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
BLEEEEEAAAARRGGGHHHH!!!!!!
_
breath
Continues screaming :mad:
_
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
BLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
BAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!
_
Faints from lack of oxygen

-(TAG) Slug

------------------
Sorry about your starship, Captain ga'KrΓΌg, but as we say on Earth :
'C'est la vie'!

-Admiral Williams,
Shortly after the defeat of the 3rd Gaitori fleet.

GRRRGEWGEGEGEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ARRRRRRRRRRGGFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHH GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BARK BARK GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR AAERHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
baku starts to drool slightly GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRARAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAA BOOOOOOHAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH baku starts to turn purple GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ARGGGGGGGGGG :mad :mad

------------------
Baku runs around with underwear on his head

I will now take this opportunity to taunt you with my working beta of Hera.

La la la la la... I think I'll make cruisers fire unstable asteroids... dum dee dum... I've always wanted to visit the Gaitori homeworld... and blow it up... la dee da... oh, you want to play Space Race: The Sequel? Sure! Let me host...

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Enjoy the wait.
(heh)

:mad:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggg
gggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :mad:

i wish i had a beta... :frown:

------------------
ramble on..

Slug, what on earth are you angry about? How can you be making scenarios with 20 human carriers a side and started your plug in if you don't have hera?

------------------
Do you go to the country?
It isn't very far.
There's people there who will hurt you
because of who you are.

-Coffee and TV

Plots unspeakably evil revenge on Replicant and all the other Hera beta testers, may they burn in hell!

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Originally posted by Newt:
**Slug, what on earth are you angry about? How can you be making scenarios with 20 human carriers a side and started your plug in if you don't have hera?

Two syllables (sp?) : Hexedit πŸ™‚

------------------
Would you like to ride on your own ass?
-Advertisement for donkey rides in Thailand

I'm in with you Sundered πŸ†’

------------------
Dr. Tall says: Taller is Better

Yes, Replicant I say this with the utmost of respect... **** YOU!!

There. Venting done.

Hey slug, can you hack that stuff with ResEdit as well, or do I need HexEdit only? And where can I get a copy of Hexedit?

So many questions, so many beta testers to kill...

------------------
-Semper ubi sub ubi-

I thought we killed that hacking crap. Damn. Oh well, back to my LEGAL copy of Hera.

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could devise it. We will line all our ships up and fly straight at the enemy death cannons therefore clogging them with wreckage.

Hmmm,
so the legal version of hera (for unapplicable peplz) is now even longer away than thought..... :mad:

BAAAAAAAAH! :rolleyes: AAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...., :mad: cough AHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. :mad: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, HHHHHH. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, HHHHHH, :mad: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, HHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, :mad: HHHHHH, AHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHH, HHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, HHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, HHHHHH splutter :mad: AHHHHHHHhhhhhh a h a h h cough... can someone please pass me my asthma puffer?

------------------
'If there is flesh to be
pierced, if there are
skulls to be crushed,
You'll find me there'

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

starts chaseing Replicant like a madman

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Following the lead of Replicant...

I like Hera.
Lalalalala.
Hera is fun.
Lalalalala.
I can many Ares scenarios...
Lalalalala.
With my legal beta copy of Hera!
Lalalalala.
...but it's only in beta 3...
Lalalalala.
Ares too...
Lalalalala.
It may be ages before it's relesed
Lalalalala.
Oh, well...
Lalalalala.
I have a beta!
Lalalalala.
I've made Space Race: Networked!
Lalalalala.
...and it's fun, fun, fun!
Lalalalala. Lalalalala. Lalalalala. Lalalalala. LA!

------------------
"Sorry, I can't do that"

AIM: Admiral Dennis
(url="http://"mailto:admiraldennis@mac.com")mailto:admiraldennis@mac.com(/url)admiraldennis@mac.com

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

starts chasing Admiral Dennis like a madman

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bashes head on cement wall

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somehow, I feel better.

I am not resposible for any murders commited after reading my topic.... πŸ™‚

------------------
ramble on..

Murders Admiral Dennis, then frames Jimmy for it.

Slug tells Sundered Angel to stay out of his surveys

------------------
Would you like to ride on your own ass?
-Advertisement for donkey rides in Thailand

Hey cool! I can make carriers build ships instead of having a bay with limited numbers. It also frees up a weapon spot!

looks aroung fecetiously Why are you all so angry? πŸ˜„

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

Dude, this Hera thing must be cool...
Anyone mind if I start, like, killing the beta testers and taking it?
I could give you copies of it...
or I could keep them for myself and remember the bulletproof vest
everyday...
πŸ™‚

------------------