Pop Pop Champions

Originally posted by lumisa:
**i know it´s an impossible time but i´m hosting a game right now and would love to find out how much i´ve forgotten...anybody up for it?
(i think i´ll try tonight as well - after 8 or so...let´s see if i´ll manage to revitalise this addiction...)

Sorry - have to wait until this evening!

Originally posted by popperjack:
**Nothing is the matter with Mr. Man, it's just that I always use Bombastic. 😃 She just clears so fast that you have to use Mr. Man and I don't like using Mr. Man. Just personal preference. 😃

That's okay then. 🙂

(This message has been edited by Crono (edited 01-19-2004).)

Originally posted by popper:
End of January would be cool if my schedule was right. Who would be hosting?

OMG, someone answered! 😉
no idea - guess myself or Squibix. I need to look in my own schedule though, and find out when I'm free. I'll start a new topic when I've got a date, unless Squibix does so first.

Originally posted by Crono:
OMG, someone answered! 😉
no idea - guess myself or Squibix. I need to look in my own schedule though, and find out when I'm free. I'll start a new topic when I've got a date, unless Squibix does so first.

Okay, that would be cool! I have no major tests coming up that I know of so I should be free the next couple of Sundays. Sunday is when they are held, right?

Lumisa:
crono, shoes and all you others, when is a good time to look out for you on the tracker?

I am determined not to get sucked back in to the Pop-Pop gutter! But I have been sneaking the ocassional game at random times. 🙂 I had 3 games on Sunday -lost 1-2 to Eno. I would certainly be up for a tourney at the end of the month if Crono or Squiix hosts one.

Look forward to playing you sooner or later. Try and give you a game this evening if possible.

Lumisa:
let´s see if i´ll manage to revitalise this addiction...

Careful!

Crono:
I'll start a new topic when I've got a date, unless Squibix does so first.

Nice one Crono.

Are you still playing Hyko? Haven't seen you on the tracker for ages - very impressive! 🙂

Originally posted by SHOES:
Are you still playing Hyko? Haven't seen you on the tracker for ages - very impressive! 🙂

Don't worry good old SHOES, I am still not completely detoxed. So there is still a chance to meet me on the tracker and quite a certainty to meet me in iChat.

My weekends are very booked this month but I would like to join a tourney if possible.

------------------
Have a look on the inofficial tourney-system: (url="http://"http://pop-pop.webhop.net")http://pop-pop.webhop.net(/url) 🙂

Hey Shoes, when are you on, if ever? I will be on and off most of today, hope to see you on! I don't consider it impressive not to be on. JK!

I am hosting now if anyone fancies a game!

pepperjack:
I don't consider it impressive not to be on.

When you've been a Pop-Pop junkie, not playing is impressive! (Hyko, Lumisa and other Pop-Pop Anonymous members know what I mean.) 🙂

When you've been a Pop-Pop junkie, not playing is impressive!:)

No, I don't recall not being addicted to any thing, with school there is no time to become addicted to this. 😃 I just had a long, four day weekend and have been having fun popping and doing a lot of nothing. I was just teasing though.

If I was still at school I would probably play a lot more and not feel guilty. However I am an old man and should be doing far more important things like... eeer...

If I was still at school I would probably play a lot more and not feel guilty. However I am an old man and should be doing far more important things like... eeer...

...more important things than playing pop-pop? Surely not?

------------------

Originally posted by Crono:

**...more important things than playing pop-pop? Surely not?

Give SHOES a break. 😃 Sorry, but I consider studying for tests more important than pop-pop any day. It (pop-pop) is just a fun game on the side when I have the time. Not that I don't like it though. 😃

However I am an old man and should be doing far more important things like... eeer...

lol

Originally posted by pepperjack:
Sorry, but I consider studying for tests more important than pop-pop any day. It (pop-pop) is just a fun game on the side when I have the time. Not that I don't like it though. =)**

just the way i would have answered in the beginning - it´s like talking to alcohol or nicotin addicts: "no really, i only do it for social reasons, i could stop any day, it doesn´t affect my life at all - no, really, i could have had a lot of sex in the last month, seriously, it was just that i really didn´t want to!!"

anyways it is really great of you to say that you think studying that important, because when i was still studying i would never have said such a thing - even without pop-pop existing in these post-war days of my late youth (and look what´s become of me!!!)...an admirable attitude - keep it up!
pop-pop to me was just a fun game on the side when i had time - and - ooops - the more fun it was, the more time there was.... 😉

Lumisa:
let´s see if i´ll manage to revitalise this addiction...

QUOTE)Originally posted by SHOES:
Careful! **
thanks for the warning - but seriously, it (pop-pop) really still is just a fun game on the side when I have the time, and there is no reason to worry that it could become more.... REALLY, i´m over it...i think... 😄

(This message has been edited by lumisa (edited 01-21-2004).)