Next Tourney

So when is it going to be Crono? 🙂

------------------

Originally posted by SHOES:
**So when is it going to be Crono?:)

Well, treating each '3' as 2 points against, and a '2' as 1 (and including Squibix's re-cast)

we have
A 4 against
B 6 against
C 5 against
D 4 against
E 6 against

So B and E are out. It looks like a fight between A and D. So, given the '10 day' approach suggested, I think 'D' sounds best. Obviously the results show I cannot possibly please everyone 😞 (Sorry Shoes - but maybe you can make it anyway?)

Thanks to all of you who voted - and I suggest we think about when the following one is going to be now 🙂 I'll try and lend some weight to those who cannot make this one.

(This message has been edited by Crono (edited 05-03-2003).)

Not sure about that, but I'll take your word for it.

I definately won't be able to play. :frown:

------------------

(quote)Originally posted by SHOES:
**Not sure about that, but I'll take your word for it.

I definately won't be able to play. 🙂

------------------

Originally posted by Eno:
**on D it's the same to me, why not A?
Let's make a quick ballot (<- is this the right word?) between A and D
if D I hope the tourney after this will be soon 🙂

😞 Sorry - 'A' was for today, just over an hour ago at time of writing. It's a little late for it to be then 😞 It was at the time I actually counted the votes. My bad for not checking sooner. Now I could just cancel it and we could do one next weekend instead? But I think we might as well let those who want to (and can make it) play!

The problem seems to be the delay in turn around for actually organising these things at all. I suppose this is mainly because the web-board is not very good for things like this - it takes 3 days or so for everyone in different time zones to read and reply to a post, and that is nearly half a week!

So I have two suggestions
- We could organise these things less frequently (say two a month at most) and agree at a future date well in advance so there is time to do it this way.
- Or we could try organising things by e-mail if people are willing to give me contact addresses. My guess is this would be quicker, but could also lead to lots of mails flying about.

Otherwise we are left with me (or whoever is hosting) saying "Okay, the next tournament will be <then>" - which is (in my view) no good.

What do people think?