true drunken mastery!

I just got done losing three straight games to a drunken (or so he said... ;)) Crono: and not only losing, but being utterly destroyed! Every time I thought I was throwing any sort of concerted attack at him, I'd glance over to see that his board was nearly clear! Let me tell you, it was disspiriting! 😉 But it makes me wonder if maybe there really is anything to this drunken master technique. Or maybe it's just that Crono is very much better than me. 😄 Or perhaps both... Anyways, I think further research is needed. I'm off to get a drink.

------------------
'Nor can foot feel, being shod'
(url="http://"http://squibix.net")Squibix Web(/url)

Drunken pop-pop is hardly a real man's game. Now Blindfold pop-pop is. The rules are simple, you play pop-pop normally, but you cannot see (either with a blindfold or just closing your eyes). You are on the honor system to keep the rules. Practice and sounds is the key.

------------------
Clones are people two.
If UPS and Fed-Ex merged, would they be Fed-Up?
Play a network game of pop-pop before nobody plays and interest goes pop-pop!

Cained Pop-Pop is much better than drunken Pop-Pop. Before playing, smoke a couple of joints....you'll find that you'll win, every time...!

Originally posted by Danny:
**I just got done losing three straight games to a drunken (or so he said...;) ) Crono: and not only losing, but being utterly destroyed! Every time I thought I was throwing any sort of concerted attack at him, I'd glance over to see that his board was nearly clear! Let me tell you, it was disspiriting! 😉 But it makes me wonder if maybe there really is anything to this drunken master technique. Or maybe it's just that Crono is very much better than me. 😄 Or perhaps both... Anyways, I think further research is needed. I'm off to get a drink.

To be fair, I had walked home fine, so it wasn't as if I was off my face or anything. The ball was rather blurry though 😉 I think it was more luck than anything else, to be honest 🙂 though student pool playing did show me there was a definite increase in ability as you got more inebriated. There was also a rapid fall-down past a certain point - so maybe I was just at a local maximum of skill 😉

Who knows...

------------------