What's your style?

Generally I’m a paddle player, as personally I think that’s the true test of skill – maybe that’s a hang-up from too many years of ‘revenge of doh’, but game play has to be adaptive. For the most part I don’t like spamming but as the say ‘the only way to overcome aggression is with greater aggression’. There is one player Calamity who has made a fine art of spamming, under normal circumstances I wouldn’t play him out of principle, however his sense of humour is his saving grace plus the challenge is always good.

Does anyone else think Zap is the lamest character? All you Zappers come play me, I love him, he’s great. His sparksrotate clockwise so they almost always send the ball back up, knocking out more bricks, cool! 😄

------------------
“War does not
determine who is right,
war determines who is
left.”

I'm a brick-basher at heart. I immedietely(sp?) send in tons of bricks to my opponent to overwhelm them, but I make sure there are no solitary bricks floating around close to the "line of destiny". I can't say for sure, but I think that hollow bricks tend to pile up as close to your line as they can. That means that the one brick right in the middle of your screen can become a daunting column, and so I try to clear those loose ones as best I can. Later on, if I feel like, I'll begin the bomb-dropping, but that usually happens only in retaliation. (usually >:) )
I'm sure we're all giving away all our precious strategies here but oh well. I suppose it's fun to explain your own method of decimation. 😄

"lata mon"