Pop-Pop clans/guilds

Greetings-

-In the few days since pop-pop was released, already two guilds(clan equivalent groups who play together and compete against other clans) have been spawned.
The Pop-Rocks Guild (headed by myself and already containing almost ten members) and The {MG} (Which I think is the master's guild). If you are interested in joining either guild, we will be on the pop-pop tracker, and you pop-rocks aspirants can leave a message here.

Enjoy Pop-pop. We hope to compete with or against you 🙂

------------------
Mr. Flibble Is Very
Cross...

I haven't registered pop-pop yet, but I have become rather good at it. I cant go on at any time of the day, however. Does this mean I could join?

------------------
If you attack this, I can securely say, that you are insecure. 😄

Originally posted by Hamster:
**I haven't registered pop-pop yet, but I have become rather good at it. I cant go on at any time of the day, however. Does this mean I could join?

Yes, you can join if not registered... I'M not registered! Play how your schedule allows... I can't be on 24:7 either 🙂

------------------
Mr. Flibble Is Very
Cross...

What level is the Pop-Rocks guild at (novice, pro, master)?

------------------
macmaxbh
"I don't need romance." Zak Kebron told her confidently. "I have goldfish."

Originally posted by macmaxbh:
**What level is the Pop-Rocks guild at (novice, pro, master)?

The Pop-Rocks Guild hasn't established a certain skill level yet; as of right now we are taking anybody who wants to join. I Myself and a few other members are at master level, some are at pro, and i think we have a few novices.

We hope to play pop-pop with you soon 🙂

------------------
Mr. Flibble Is Very
Cross...

ah, you got it right PR, it does stand for the Master's Guild. and of course, we only hold the best of players. you may see us recruiting, or playing other people, our schedual is also free.but to join , you have to be damn good. and no, you dont have to be registered either. only one member in our group is registered so far and thats Talos. i think we hold a whole 3-4 players in {MG} now? not sure if anyone recruited people besides me, but i know i recruited 2 yesterday.

i was wondering, since the Pop-Rocks guild doesnt seem to specify in any style, do you have ranks? just a thought.

------------------
People always say that thier going to be shot down by women when they go to ask them out. Why dont they just wear a flak jacket?

Originally posted by Zealous Cloud:
**ah, you got it right PR, it does stand for the Master's Guild. and of course, we only hold the best of players. you may see us recruiting, or playing other people, our schedual is also free.but to join , you have to be damn good. and no, you dont have to be registered either. only one member in our group is registered so far and thats Talos. i think we hold a whole 3-4 players in {MG} now? not sure if anyone recruited people besides me, but i know i recruited 2 yesterday.

i was wondering, since the Pop-Rocks guild doesnt seem to specify in any style, do you have ranks? just a thought.

Just the other day I was recruited to the Master's Guild by Talos. Would I be able to join your new guild? And how do you recruit if you haven't set a skill level?

------------------
This message has been brought to you by Chestnut

Originally posted by Zealous Cloud:
**ah, you got it right PR, it does stand for the Master's Guild. and of course, we only hold the best of players. you may see us recruiting, or playing other people, our schedual is also free.but to join , you have to be damn good. and no, you dont have to be registered either. only one member in our group is registered so far and thats Talos. i think we hold a whole 3-4 players in {MG} now? not sure if anyone recruited people besides me, but i know i recruited 2 yesterday.

We haven't really gotten into a specific style yet; as of right now Pop-rocks is a generic guild. However, that will change soon, and we will become more selective as our ranks inflate with new members. Good luck to all pop-rocks members and aspirants (good luck to the opposition, too! you'll need it!) 😉

------------------
Mr. Flibble Is Very
Cross...

hehe, will do.

and if Talos or Zeal reads this...who exactly is in charge of {MG} ? =0

-- {MG} Bosk

------------------

By the way, If you are planning to start your own guild, post here. Great publicity, and we need more guilds, for more competition. Any feedback, plans, or ideas, post them here.

Current Pop-Rocks Members, as of right now:

PRPop-Rocks- Me, the head (or, el presidente :))
PRMrTeatime- The second in command (number one)
EnderPR
CurryMunche
Zabe
KickerG4
PRUgly Ducky
PR-Iceraven
MichaelPR
PRFPS_KING
Custrdshark
<pi>ovahunter
slushmummy

We hope to compete with you soon 🙂

------------------
Mr. Flibble Is Very
Cross...

Originally posted by bosk:
**hehe, will do.

and if Talos or Zeal reads this...who exactly is in charge of {MG} ? =0

-- {MG} Bosk

According to Zeal, Talos is in charge of {MG} and Zeal is second in command.

------------------
Mr. Flibble Is Very
Cross...

Originally posted by Chestnut:
**Just the other day I was recruited to the Master's Guild by Talos. Would I be able to join your new guild? And how do you recruit if you haven't set a skill level?

If you were in another guild you could only join as a liason and carry both titles, and organize stuff between guilds, or you would revoke one membership for another, or that's the way I think it ought to be done. We'll need Talos's opinion also.

We recruit by deciding whether they're good enough; we arent strict yet, but we will be more selectve in the future, so join now, while you still can.

------------------
Mr. Flibble Is Very
Cross...

I personally think this is ridiculous and shaming the name of clans and guilds everywhere. True clans and guilds are tightly knit friends who join together because they like playing a game, or people you meet while playing a game and overtime become your friends. All because there is a mulitplayer game doesnt meant here needs to be guilds. The sad thing is games like these start to warp the meaning and people make guilds immediatly to be the 'first' or 'best' or 'old skool' later on.

You really shouldnt start a clan unless you are really dedicated to the game you plau and want to manage in clan tournaments and all and a web page, cause anything less is not a clan but a farce, a whim.

------------------
Passion rules
Reason.

(This message has been edited by Jalai (edited 07-20-2002).)

Originally posted by Jalai:
**I personally think this is ridiculous and shaming the name of clans and guilds everywhere. True clans and guilds are tightly knit friends who join together because they like playing a game, or people you meet while playing a game and overtime become your friends. All because there is a mulitplayer game doesnt meant here needs to be guilds. The sad thing is games like these start to warp the meaning and people make guilds immediatly to be the 'first' or 'best' or 'old skool' later on.

You really shouldnt start a clan unless you are really dedicated to the game you plau and want to manage in clan tournaments and all and a web page, cause anything less is not a clan but a farce, a whim.

I think I should remind you that the game in question is about 5 days old, and my guild is two days old...not nearly enough time to be seriously established. Besides which, the idea of a guild is loose...a clan is more established. I do plan to have and manage tournaments and competitions. I am dedicated to the idea, and a website MAY appear...we would need more time for that. However, please take us at face value. The game is new, after all.

quite sincerely, PRPop-Rocks

------------------
Mr. Flibble Is Very
Cross...

(quote)Originally posted by PRPop-Rocks:
**By the way, If you are planning to start your own guild, post here. Great publicity, and we need more guilds, for more competition. Any feedback, plans, or ideas, post them here.

Current Pop-Rocks Members, as of right now:

PRPop-Rocks- Me, the head (or, el presidente 😄
Also has someone submited pop-pop on to magleague yet... if not then i will(unless you need to be the developer or something) 😄

Just realized... i don't know how to submit a game... anyone know how?

------------------
'So long and thanks for
all the fish'
To boldly go where no man has.....Look a TEDDY!!
UBB Client: use UBB on you desktop here is a screen shot : http://homepage.mac.com/corun/UBBscreen.jpeg... There will be more info on UBB Client on my website soon at <homepage.mac.com/corun/>

(This message has been edited by Corun (edited 07-20-2002).)

Originally posted by PRPop-Rocks:
**Greetings-

-- snip --

I am sure either guild would more then love to have me, but I am going to stay on my own 🙂 In the mean time, maybe each guild will send their best knights to challenge Anklebiter's cave...

AIM: MattBeedle (lets see what ya got!)

------------------
-- One step beyond, Yo' Fox

DUX is everywhere and nowhere. Fear the shadows.

Oh, and we're older than all of you. 😛

------------------

(quote)Originally posted by anklebiter:
**I am sure either guild would more then love to have me, but I am going to stay on my own;)

------------------
Mr. Flibble Is Very
Cross...

Originally posted by PRPop-Rocks:
**I think I should remind you that the game in question is about 5 days old, and my guild is two days old...not nearly enough time to be seriously established. Besides which, the idea of a guild is loose...a clan is more established. I do plan to have and manage tournaments and competitions. I am dedicated to the idea, and a website MAY appear...we would need more time for that. However, please take us at face value. The game is new, after all.

quite sincerely, PRPop-Rocks

First of all it doesnt matter how long your 'clan' has been established your still demeaning the term, I doubt those 10 members you flaunt are friends close enough to be considered a clan. A clan develops naturally from a game when two or more people play a lot, this is disgusting warp of that where people are trying to recruit as many people as possible. I have been in the tracker and seen the recruitment games, especially for MG. Its pretty sad how people make clans just for the heck of it instead of making friends by playing the game overtime. There are already tournaments being organized by Thok, you dont have to make a clan to compete either.

------------------
Passion rules
Reason.

(quote)Originally posted by anklebiter:
**I am sure either guild would more then love to have me, but I am going to stay on my own;)

Anyway, Talos is in charge of {MG}. I didn't know Zealous was second in command, though...

-thrawn

------------------
(url="http://"mailto:thrawn@ev-nova.net")mailto:thrawn@ev-nova.net(/url)thrawn@ev-nova.net**