Six Thousand Feet Under

Even though it hasn't been mentioned for a while, M:Inv is still around. I finished modelling the revamped UESG Battlecruiser yesterday, and the Monitor should be around by the weekend. No ETA yet on the Bomber or the Gunship, but I've got them both out on paper.

Pfhor ships will be next in line, but those aren't necessarily on paper yet, and far from the Strata Production line.

Pics to come

------------------
"Might I suggest that we all forget we even met each other? You're involved in politics and I in theft. I'll leave it to god to decide which one's more dishonest."
-Stragen, The Sapphire Rose

Out of interest, who's on the Invasion team now?

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

Well, I am. That much is certain. I'm hoping I can reestablish contact with Darkk, but I'm not certain about Sarg - has he been around? It certainly would be hard without him.

Anyway, here's the Battlecruiser. The Monitor should be done by the end of the weekend (the fuselage is just about done)

Posted Image

------------------
"Might I suggest that we all forget we even met each other? You're involved in politics and I in theft. I'll leave it to god to decide which one's more dishonest."

(This message has been edited by Pallas Athene (edited 04-04-2002).)

Hmmmm. I haven't seen Darkk awhile, Sargatanus for if anything longer... annoying, really. Do you have all the graphics they were meant to make?

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

wow graphics look better and good Pallas. Now wheres that beta that was supposed to be relesed like a year and a half ago šŸ˜›

------------------
It's Difficult To Comprehend How Insane Some People Can Be. Especially When You're Insane.

Originally posted by Pyro:
**wow graphics look better and good Pallas. Now wheres that beta that was supposed to be relesed like a year and a half ago:p

It was supposed to be released half a year ago, not a year and a half ago.

The main reason we can't release a beta is because Sargatanus hasn't given us the script. Now, I have all of Darkk's graphics, except that I was expecting a possible update for the Nar and the Jjaro thanks to a newer release of POV-Ray. I did talk with Darkk a while ago, maybe 2 months ago, and I sent a couple emails to him. Unfortunately, no reply.

And on that Monitor, I've only finished the fuselage. The side engines, including the WCFM Rack and the WMC Focuser haven't been put on yet. Bonus points to whoever can actually recall what those acronyms stand for.

------------------

Heya - long time no see.

Good to know someone's still working on it...

-Tycho

------------------
High Commander 8 Lightnings of Tetrik V
Also known as Captain Delta Farron.

Well, Darkk is too. Unfortunately, with Sargatanus unavailable, we don't have a storyline, which will detract slightly from the quality of any plug.

------------------
Ā• CCS Sacred Promise (DE H c-3)
o SCS Pillar of Autumn
Our conviction is like an arrow already in flight.
Your life will only last until it reaches you.

Well, some progress has been made.

I've figured out what I'm going to do for the Jjaro/Nar fix.

The Jjaro will get all new wierd-er-er shapes, and the Nar will become
something vaugely reminiscent of the borg and the uncomplete Death Star.

Also, the Jjaro will get some nifty new weapons, including one you charge up
like a fusion pistol šŸ˜„

------------------
Seen on a Claymore anitpersonell mine: "Do not eat"

Sounds good. Right now I'm a little concerned with the weaponry on the UESG ships. Kinlasers and Lascutters are going to stay, but my Fusion Missiles aren't yet Warp-Capable and the Wave Motion Cannon was never set up (I think). Mass Drivers will probably remain.

I also drew up a diagram for the revamped Pfhor Orbital Station (Or was it something else?) The design is now much more ringish, with 7+7 Emplacements around it. I haven't yet worked out a center to it - maybe something with an engine so the station can move around. It would also be pretty cool if I could get it to center around a larger ship, repairing it. But I'm not sure what kind of coding that would take.

------------------
o SCS Pillar of Autumn

The Monitor
Posted Image
------------------
o SCS Pillar of Autumn

(This message has been edited by Pallas Athene (edited 04-04-2002).)

Out for the week on vacation... but 3Dplus came while I was away. That means I'll have the skinning I need for Pfhor ships.

------------------
o SCS Pillar of Autumn

F***!!!
All of a sudden, the latest POV build ceased to support very large (60000+ component) blobs. I hope that wasn't intentional.

Guess how many blobs are in ALL my new Jjaro models...

------------------

Yesss, POV works correctly in the new build. Productivity ensured (until the next build, at least).

I'm working on the Jjaro, but for reasons I'm not revealing, only Pallas may see my progress. AIM, good buddy.

I will show the new-look Nar soon. They're not THAT different, but they are plenty better IMHO.

------------------

your f2s site's out of service

------------------
Time is the best teacher, yet it kills all of it's students.

Free f2s is out of service in general. I think we might be hosting them via iTools, but then, I can't sign up.

------------------
o SCS Pillar of Autumn

Well, my iDisk has all the Jjaro stuff anyway (although this won't be relevent until they can be seen, somebody on the EV Image Gallery might know why) so send over your stuff, and I'll put it in.

BTW, If Sarg won't do the plot, I've found someone who will. Final warning, "Bernhard".

Oh, Pallas - come onto AIM so you can look at my models and make sure they don't suck.

------------------

(This message has been edited by Fleet Admiral Darkk (edited 03-25-2002).)

AIM is inconvenient for me for a while, but I'll try and be on.

And I believe Sarg finished the plot, it's just a matter of letting us know what it is, neh?

------------------
o SCS Pillar of Autumn

Alright, let's track him down and grab it!
If worst comes to worst, I think Hamish has a version.
Hmm, maybe I should get it NOW and save the trouble - Sarg doesn't seem to be responding to either email account.

------------------

I think you misinterpret the "finished plot" notion. There isn't one concrete file containing it, just a bunch of notes, ideas, and a summary I sent to Hammish. And judging from the feedbak I've gotten on it, it still needs work. Perhaps we could arrange a time to sort it out once and for all?

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.dissectional.com/swf/index.html") Dig a little deeper (/url)
(url="http://"http://www.axisnet.f2s.com")=Axis Software Integrated=(/url)