Its here!

The IP is now 216.214.204.143
!
34megs of deta and counting
We need screen shoots!

------------------
ITS HERE ARES WEBBOARD ONE HOTLINE(for more detales go to the topic called its here and read it)!
(if this Sarilian Carriers a-rocken dont come a-knoking)
(1-2-3-the devels after me-4-5-6-hes always throwing sticks-7-8-9-he misses every time)
(Devels Shack)
E |/| I || E |/

IP:216.214.203.46

------------------
ITS HERE ARES WEBBOARD ONE HOTLINE(for more detales go to the topic called its here and read it)!
(1-2-3-the devels after me-4-5-6-hes always throwing sticks-7-8-9-he misses every time)
(Devels Shack)
E |/| I || E |/

IP:216.214.206.16

------------------
(Devels Shack)
E |/| I || E |/

Originally posted by EMINEM:
**IP:216.214.206.16

Here's a thought....Why not make just one topic and post all the IPs there, instead of posting them all over the place?

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Stop Exploding you cowards!

Come on, EMINEM, cut it out. We know how it works: look at your IP on your most recent post and go there (minus the '|')

------------------
I do not suffer from insanity
I enjoy every minute of it

-Cantharan Commodore za'Grom
After the capture of Earth

Or we could use Gameranger....but as of now theres no private place for more than two people to chat.

I have an idea. How about let someone that sits on the Ares boards most of the day so someone like SA can get on (maybe Sargatanus, hes on a lot, and so is Slug) and also because changing IPs are annoying. Eminem, do you restart your computer a lot or are you changing computers. (maybe I should point out that for some people it costs $5 a month for an IP address in america)

If this post offended anyone, sorry no harm was meant.

------------------

Um, I have a question. How's it work, and how can get in if you're server is rejecting me?

Sorry, I can't find a manual so I'm asking stupid questions.

------------------

(This message has been edited by Avatara (edited 08-31-2000).)