3d rendering program

But it's not hex. You have to count down from 128 normally or 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, A, B, C, D, E, F, 10. The two can't be combined.

------------------
"If so, then how does one count to 10 on the Mac?"
"128, 127, 126, 125..."
-Pallas Athene, Member of the Obish Consensus

I need some Open Transport library called CfgOpenTpt. Where can I get it? I don't think it comes with OS 8.1.
I guess Sundered Angel could mail it to me at peterm@cs.earlham.edu

This is amazing that Strata is giving StudioPro away FREE! I just hope I can get it running.

------------------
Join the Ambrosia Seti@home team!
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/stats/t...team_41611.html

Could someone PLEASE mail CfgOpenTpt to me? Post here if you do so I don't get swamped with mail and check here before you send.

Does Strata 3d come with MetaBalls, bones, and those other things that were in the PowerModule?

------------------
Join the Ambrosia Seti@home team!
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/stats/t...team_41611.html

Originally posted by Croikle:

Does Strata 3d come with MetaBalls, bones, and those other things that were in the PowerModule?

(/B)

racks brain to remember Strata details...

From what I've done with it, it include metaballs, bezier-based modelling etc. Don't know about bones.
Umm, why would you use Mechanisto anyway?
Also, Strata 3D isn't exactly the SAME as StudioPro, StudioPro had some more features, 'Raydiosity' rendering, and some better mapping. You can still buy StudioPro, but it cost alodda money...

-The Great 8 Lightnings

------------------

*** Lightning never strikes the same place twice. But on occasions...eight times... ***

Hey Croikle, looks like you won't have to find me that back issue of ComputerArts with Bryce 2 after all, I can just download Strata3D. Of course, Bryce 2 would still be nice... 😉

------------------
Why do we kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?

In the last century, Humankind has had three major achievements:

• Flight

• Automobiles

• The ability to utterly anihhilte themselves.

• Wedge Antilles
    Rougue squadron leader and fighter pilot extraordinaire