Ares High Command

I think it's A. Tree should know, right?

OMG.... You guys get all excited about who's who, but when it comes down to actually being usefull , you go dead silent. This will never work because people just chose the races they like instead of the races they know about (ie: none).

I'm just gonna make up my own info about the ares races in my plugin...

I KNOW about gatori, not much ishiman. gatori is what I know best.

------------------
ERA for EV:
www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html

I would personally go with Audemed. It's a gender-neutral name (at least for us humans), so it doesn't carry any connotations.

And Moose- How are we meant to know the answer to something that doesn't exist in the game and hasn't been mentioned by The Admiral? The best we can do is work out what makes the most sense, and stick with that.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

OK, sorry. I was in a bad mood when I posted that.

It is A. Now can somebody actually post something?

------------------

who is the Elejeetian Emporer?

Sorry to make things more confusing but Im going to be gone for a very long time, so I am going to give up my role of Elejeetian info-person to someone else.

What's Ares™? 😛

------------------
"...Cotton Mouse... to say that the plug is royally messed up is an understatement. I'm taking a look at it with Plug Checker, and some of these errors I have just never seen before..."-Obormot, debugger

ERA for EV:
www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html

(still in alpha stages)

I can be Eljeetian i know there isnt alot of info on them but i think im up to the challenge.
Does Ipvicus sound Eljeetian to you?

------------------
"Learn about art captian,
when you understand a
species' art you
understand that species"
Grand Admiral Thrawn
at the fist battle of his
campaig

I can be Eljeetian i know there isnt alot of info on them but i think im up to the challenge.
Does Ipvicus sound Eljeetian to you?

------------------
"Learn about art captian,
when you understand a
species' art you
understand that species"
Grand Admiral Thrawn
at the fist battle of his
campaig