The Topic of the Immortals

Nothing can stop us now!

Not even the moderators have power here, its the perfect place to set up a bastion of evil!

Run mortals, while your puny lives still exist in this wretched land.

The seeds of destruction have been sown, now all that is left is to reap the doom they will bring unto this land.

The time of darkness is coming!

(quote=Avatara,Sep 8 2004, 03:09 AM)
The seeds of destruction have been sown, now all that is left is to reap the doom they will bring unto this land.

The time of darkness is coming!

(/quote)

Heh, this would be true Ares Trash Talk. Nobody can stop us, nobody can slow us. We are better, stronger, faster than ever were before.

This post has been edited by Desert Fox : 08 September 2004 - 02:18 AM

I see they have rebuilt you, made you faster, made you stronger, made you...eew, stinkier! That's gross.

Ha, we have gone about unnoticed, we shalt continue to spam until we are forced out >:)

Wow, so unnoticed...its almost the perfect place to plot our takeover of the world.

Dibs on Asia.

So, my powers fall temporarily short. But don't worry, I'm watching you... and soon you shall no longer frolic beyond my reach.

frolics beyond SA's reach 😛

continues to frollic

joins in the frollic as a minion of Avatara's

Boy, all this frollicing is kinda tiring, couldn't we switch to something more purposeful?

(quote=dusk,Sep 11 2004, 03:34 AM)
joins in the frollic as a minion of Avatara's

Boy, all this frollicing is kinda tiring, couldn't we switch to something more purposeful?
(right)(snapback)1295336(/snapback)(/right)
(/quote)

sure thing, av?

Hey, have you ever eaten a large inverted daisy while frolicking upon a giant lamp?

No, I haven't, have you?

This post has been edited by Desert Fox : 11 September 2004 - 02:43 AM

What are you smoking?

This post has been edited by dusk : 11 September 2004 - 02:46 AM

Just the grass I have in my car

Oh, is that your car that's on fire?

No, that's DF's car, mine is over here.

GAH!! MY CAR!!! I TOLD you no matches allowed Avatara

I didn't, I must just be too hot for your car.