Salrilian history of Audemedons(?)

Hey,
I'm a dork and I love the Audemedons and their interesting alliance with the Salrilians.
Currently I'm working on a little document that explains the Audemedons from the perspective of the Salrilians. I want to post it eventually, but I'm somewhat apprehensive due to the possibility that others might disagree andor will be disappointed with my ideas on the subject of Audemedons. This might seem shy or even cowardly (it is, hah) but I want to ask if anyone would be interested in seeing this document so far (andor when it's finished)? Any suggestions or interesting ideas or comments of any kind would be appreciated.
On the other hand, if you just don't care and think I'm lame for being obsessed with this particular "character" from a game, you don't have to tell me that cause I know. 😄

So yeah, lemme know if you all are cool with the idea.

Thanks

------------------
" z' "
-?

Well, I've had a few chats with Nathan about Ares and I could tell you a few things. What do you need to know?

------------------
sdrawkcab dootsrednu tub sdrawrof devil si efil

Wow, this is great, straight from something that was in contact with something straight from the horse's mouth... and I mean that in a facetious way not an insulting or sarcastic way.

Okay, now the idea that I always had in my head regarding the Audemedons was that they were the result of self evolving self replicating nano machines that were let loose or planted or something in an empty star system (or maybe an inhabited one to destroy it) by the Salrilians. So the Auds were just kinda like, fabricated allys... or something. I also played with the idea of that whole thing being related somehow to the Boodan mechanical virus.

Am I even remotely close? I'm interested in where the Audemedon came from in any case.

Thanks a bunch!

------------------
" z' "
-?

Actually, the popular theory is that the Auds were created by the Grolk but evolved a collective sentience (think terminator and the matrix) and turned against them. It's also said that the Salrilian Oracular Net took control of that central intelligence, not really by hacking but elaborate computer psychology and now the Auds are the elite guards of Salril. Does that help?

------------------

Yeah that's interesting. I had also thought about the Oracular Net somehow "leveling" with the Auds and controling them. More specifically I had wondered if the Oracular Net had placed some sort of developmental blocks on the Audemedon so that they couldnt approach a technological singularity and become TOO powerful, cause the Sarils wouldnt like that I'm sure (or maybe the reason they havent become godlike technologically is because they arent creative enough, i dunno). As for serving the Sarilians, why not? I don't think they could consider it demeaning, and plus out of serving them they have an ally.
And ramble ramble.
Interesting stuff.
So, do the Sarilians control the Oracular Net or does it control them? I always thought of the net itself as being some sort of super intelligence, a sentience^2. Like if every mind on Earth were used as the nurons for an even bigger mind.
Again interesting, now how can I put this into a scenario and make it exciting? 😄

------------------
" z' "
-?

Well, the Oracular Net isn't controled by/in control of the Salrilians. It's more of a symbiotic relationship. The Salrilians have an artificial multiconsciousness, which allows the upper echelon to tap into the Oracular Net.

------------------

Heh, very cool. I'm hoping that it wont be too long before humans can have artificial telepathy... or would that just raise further problems?
Heh, well, maybe if only me and my friends had it it would be alright.

Have you read about this device they made in Japan that can convert glucose in the blood stream into electricity? Maybe that's what the Salrilians use to power their implants. That's kinda off topic though.

Wow yeah, the humans seem to have three multiconciouses working againsnt them...

Insert another random thought here.

Well, unless you have some more interesting things to mention I think this topic has about served it's purpose.
Thanks 🙂

------------------
" z' "
-?

I know a bit more. Ask and you shall receive.

------------------

Hmm, letsee...
Did Nathan explain anything else about the Auds? He seems to like robots alot so I'd think he would have 😄

------------------
" z' "
-?