hey all ares players

Any one want to have a clan with me ? I would like it if you could contact me. Thank you

Contact me at jojobobrus@yahoo.com Thank you and good bye

------------------
I come, I see, I kill.

er "all"
what's this "all" thing,
there are only 12 of us left now.......

I'd be interested.

------------------
Oh, so it is another bug hunt then...

Are any of the old clans still operating? TAG, etc?

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

Skyblade stopped due to player loss. But i hope to change that all.I will need to know how to start a clan and all the possible info and such.Plus I have several other people willing to join. We will be the only ones out here. I will have to contact TAG and see whats happening around there and such. So if you are still interested, give me as much info as you can . Thank you.

------------------
I come, I see, I kill.

Er, even the "new" clans are now at the very least comatose....

.... if not very dead.

And the Skyblades are defunct as captain skyblade no longer appears to be a member.
(Hmmm, they never did work out how to pronounce ß did they...!)
😄

------------------

Patrick is still marginally active, so I suppose Eastlegion is still techincally around. Not that any of us play besides Patrick, I'm not even sure who's in it (Patrick, myself, Avatara, Pyro, Laguna...)

------------------
"There are 10 kinds of people in this world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

I was, until round 2, then again, I did end up signing up for Magleague due to the starcraft tournament. I don't think I'm on the Ares ladder anymore.

But hey, its still installed, that has to count for something - right?

------------------
"There is a time and a place for everything."

Yup, it's all I've got, probably same for Laguna. But I don't think Pyro even has it installed anymore.

------------------
"There are 10 kinds of people in this world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Our fearless leader Pyro doesn't have ares? gasp Then again, its not like EL had a lot of competition, just from Jimmy - and he's all but left.

Do I get bonus points for also having multiple plugs downloaded? 😉

------------------

Of course, and so do I. Even if I don't use the computer they're on.

------------------

I still have Ares on my harddrive. And multiple plugins, many of which I've never truly played. My skills were already on the wane when Hera was released...

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

I've started a lot of plugins, I usually didn't get very far due to various reasons. Mostly a. it takes a really long time to beat a level, or b. it takes a really long time to figure out how to beat a level. shrug

Though I've beaten one or two, I haven't touched any recently.

------------------

I really wonder how many of us play Ares anymore.

I know that I haven't played in 3 or 4 years now, though the game itself was well worth the registration fee. Even still, I am marginally active around here. Though I do need to stop being so damn flaky with the RPG.

------------------
"That was quick."
"Well you know, when you don't do it right it doesn't take as long."

do you guys even think it is a good idea to start a clan any more? I would like to lead something, but then again it would be almost pointless huh? Well I will still be around if any of you want a game to be played i am on game ranger from 1:30 to about 2:25 pm mountain time any more. Well I will see you later. I only wanted to revive an almost dead game

------------------
I come, I see, I kill.

I still play Ares a lot.
It's the best space shoot-em up there is!
Nothing like a little pan-galactic war to unwind after a hard day!
And, with an 80GB HD, I have enough space for three copies of the game!! 😄

There's little activity on Gr these days, only me and newbies it seems...

------------------

Originally posted by Lord Commander Anic:
It's the best space shoot-em up there is!

Agreed. But the only computer games I play these days are browser-based - the next one I really play will probably be one of my own design, which doesn't count.

And, with an 80GB HD, I have enough space for three copies of the game!!:D

Er, isn't that enough space for three thousand copies?

------------------

**Originally posted by Pallas Athene:
Er, isn't that enough space for three thousand copies?

I was just thinking that as well.

Yeah, its pointless to start a clan if you've got no competition, and good competition isn't all that plentiful. Perhaps if someone came up with a way to extend Ares' PLC...

------------------

(This message has been edited by Avatara (edited 02-26-2003).)

it's pointless to start a clan when I, the fearless leader of EL ( ok so i'm not really the leader but... ) will pound you into the ground like I just did to Onii7! Ha. :rolleyes:

I think someone should start a clan so we can have a clan war or something fun like that...lol.

------------------
look! its a signature!

Gee Patrick such big talk...! 😄

My Ares plug project takes up about a gig of my 80 which is enough for one little game.
Besides, I do occasionally work on my computer also...

Hmm, that reminds me, I am still waiting for the extra karma point that was rashly promised to all those who signed up for the last tourney...... 🙂

------------------

No you're not. Don't talk lies.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only