RPG Revamp Clarification thread

Remember, all of Human space is technically now part of the Salrillian empire, that means both the colonies and the captured Cantharaan space. Both will have to be liberated. Also remember, as a favor to Spann as the Ishiman Legislature was cutting funding, Wizr shelled out money for a large space-platform capaple of working as a staging point for the UNS resistance. Of course, its probably the last direct support he can really offer, with his hands tied by the legislature. A large part of whatever remains of the UNS Navy is probably there.

------------------
NEW NAME FOR THE DREADNOUGHT
The Hard-Boiled Egg
Why?
Because she cant be beaten!

Yeah, that looks like it got worked into the plot nicely. Thanks for bringing it up, because now it actually gives the UNS a fighting chance to make something of their continued existence.
I don't remember how many ships managed to make the escape from the Third Battle of Sol. Most bugged out when the Audemedons or someone arrived or something like that. I'm fairly certain that at least seven capital ships got away, as well as many small craft. I would estimate that the UNS fleet is at maybe... 25% of its former strength. Optimistically.

As a sidenote, this post also gives me control of the OC. Gleee!! 😄

------------------
"That was quick."
"Well you know, when you don't do it right it doesn't take as long."

We also need to determine what to do with the Cantharaans. They've had about three years of infighting during which they could have rebuilt. I think its time they came back into play. I'm not sure in what capacity, but I'd imagine Salril might want them to move back into the conquered worlds that the UNS liberated on its way to Sol. They still have no gateship, but with the jumpgates controlled by friendlies, and too much territory for a strained Salrillian military to rule over, they might be back in the game.

------------------
The Hard-Boiled Egg
Why?

i've decided i know longer like this rpg. Sorry guys.

------------------
There are only 3 kinds of people: those who can count, and those who can't.
opinion change 9/24/02: Human society is a complex metaphor for slavery.

Sorry to lose you Jove. We would've enjoyed your talent.

Well, keep reading maybe you'll see something you like.

------------------
"That was quick."

ok, clearly nobody read what I said, we need to get the cantharaans back in the game! I already have three characters. I don't need more. Uncle Pharris wants YOU!

------------------
The Hard-Boiled Egg
Why?

Aye, aye the Cantharaans. I'll take care of 'em. I think...

------------------
"That was quick."