Had to leave country ýf I do not return avenge my death.

Sorry. somethýng unexpected came up. Wrýtýng from expensýve foreýgn ýnternet cafe. If I dont return by august 14 I leave the Barbarrossa and the Xerxes to darkk and CA respectývely. Toodle-oo.

-Pharrýs

------------------
NEW NAME FOR THE DREADNOUGHT
The Hard-Boiled Egg
Why?
Because she cant be beaten!

Hmm...
/me loads up on robotic ninja assassins in case he has to retrieve Pharris from a foriegn prison.

------------------
Formerly-Rampant Human-Coded AI

Sounds like you're family has whisked you off on a surprise vacation. Is it just me or has all the text on this webboard gone really small because of the font Pharris is using?

It's you.

------------------

I believe so, - perhaps because I have installed a font on this computer that one does not ordinarily get unless you specifically ask for it. By analysing which of these fonts has a î, I can tell where Pharris is.

Well I can't seem to find on that does, - but my guess would be Greece.

Close. Im ýn turkey. Unfortunately the crazy keyboards are crazy and have no commas. It makes my posts read lýke telegrams. Just read each perýod as full stop. Also the ýs dont have dots for some reason.

-Pharrýs

p.s. I may or not be able to post often. On one hand there are ýnternet cafes everywhere and they charge a mýllýon lýra an hour. On the other hand a dollar ýs a mýllýon and 30 lýra. The rest ýs just a matter of how long I can tolerate typýng on these keyboards and how much týme I have between the beach and the bars. Good luck all.

PPS. Here are some examples or the crazy letters that are here ýnstaed of backslashes and colons and stuff on thýs keyboard: ç ö i đ ţ ü my personal favorýte ýs the g wýth the carat.

------------------
NEW NAME FOR THE DREADNOUGHT
The Hard-Boiled Egg
Why?
Because she cant be beaten!

In case you can't tell, all of your "i"s look like "´y"s (Accent over) where I am

------------------
"Once, just once, I'd like to be able to land somewhere and say, 'Behold, I am the Archangel Gabriel.'"
"I fail to see the humor in that situation, Doctor."
"Naturally. You could hardly claim to be an angel with those pointed ears, Mister Spock. But say you landed someplace with a pitchfork "

Ummm, a y with an acute accent. Showed up wierd here.

------------------
"Once, just once, I'd like to be able to land somewhere and say, 'Behold, I am the Archangel Gabriel.'"
"Naturally. You could hardly claim to be an angel with those pointed ears, Mister Spock. But say you landed someplace with a pitchfork "

You heard the man, avenge death. We all get one grenade each, and whoever draws the short straw gets the one with the blue line around it.

------------------
just take my post, and imagine everything is speeled right.

(Draws a long straw)

------------------

(Draws a medium straw.)
Hey, I brought my own grenades, so give mine to someone else.
In any case, Pharris isn't dead yet. If he survives, we'll go to Redmond instead.

------------------

Turkey! I'm quite amazed.

(This message has been edited by Count Altair El Alemein (edited 07-17-2001).)

(Takes out long straw. Picks up grenade launcher.)

'You guys go and rescue Captain Pharris. I have some unfinished business here.'

(Heads off to Add-ons section, carrying grenade launcher, personal cloaking device, phasor cannon, inasa pulse hand-gun, neutron missile pack and 3 fusion rockets.)

Originally posted by Count Altair El Alemein:
(Heads off to Add-ons section, carrying grenade launcher, personal cloaking device, phasor cannon, inasa pulse hand-gun, neutron missile pack and 3 fusion rockets.)

Are they warp-capable? Please tell me they're warp-capable.

(Takes an MA-75b and scours the area for a Zeus-class Fusion Pistol. Finding one, Pallas begins disassembling the pistol for implementation for the rapid-fire function of the B, and replicates the batteries a couple times. The remainder of the pistol (overload function) is placed on the top, with the handgrip sawed off and hardwired to a thumb-trigger above the grenade release)
(New stats of gun as of tomorrow: 32 ZeusFus charges/Battery, 4/sec (8 sec sustained fire), 7 grenades/clip independently fired at 1/sec, 2 Overload/battery (independent from Primary), requires 1.5 sec charge period before firing)

Looks like we may have a third RPG thanks to Pharris & Turkey

------------------

(Count Altair deactivates personal cloaking device. Ahead, a burglar dressed EMINEM is fiddling with the controls on SETR.)

'Hold it right there.'

(EMINEM turns around. CA levels warp-capable fusion rocket at EMINEM.)

'Now punkster, this fusion rocket is very fast and super powerful. The question is, will it kill me as well? Well it would. But do you think I would let myself be killed to take you out? Do you feel lucky punk?'

(EMINEM feels lucky. CA wips out grenade launcher and frags EMINEM)

And there was much rejoicing...

Hmm, what have I got around here...
Ooo... "Military Nanites".
hmm... Instruction manual...
(a random mercinary dissolves)
Oops, sorry - wrong button.
(the mercinary reintegrates)
That fixes that...
(A vase on the other side of the room disolves)
Ok, I think I've got the hang of it...
(the ceiling dissolves)
I meant to do that! Now we can leave by helicopter.

------------------

(Grabs an Obish Hovercraft and pops out of the ceiling after Darkk)
Hey, CA, bring along EMINEM's head, we can demoralize them.
Anyone got a Trebuchet?
(Heads for Geostationary orbit over Turkey)

------------------

(CA picks up EMINEM's head, and gazes at it. All people start moving closer to it of their own volition. Disgustingly, it begins oozing black bile. Then, it starts spewing it, more than could possibly fit inside the tiny head. CA drops it on the floor and backs off. Others do likewise. It starts spewing maggots, and disgusting things too sickening to mention here. Eventually, a brave soul destroys it with an antimatter beam, and it is gone.)

(The Antimatter Beam starts to blow through the Earth as Pallas reconfigures the International Space Station for Orbital Bombardment.

------------------

(CA opens a comm-link to president Bush of the USA.)

'Bush, your money or your country.'

'Err... Ahh... wait a minute will you?'

(Waits impatiently for Bush to respond. Suddenly, a large number of nuclear missiles are seen hurtling towards the spaceship.)