Your Personality

Originally posted by Fleet Admiral Darkk:
**Uhh, I disagree about EVN having a better engine than Ares. In many respects, it's far more primative, especially in gameplay areas.
EVN's engine is very flexible in the RPG department, but as inflexable as it ever was in the combat department.
It can't do weapons with weapons, hull-penetrating weapons, or many cool things than can be done with Ares.

You are confusing EVN with EVO. Trust me on this one: EVN is much more advanced and broad.

------------------
Time is the best teacher, yet it kills all of it's students.

Originally posted by Slug:
**You are confusing EVN with EVO. Trust me on this one: EVN is much more advanced and broad.

The Ares engine as a whole is far more advanced. As an object/condition script based system, it has near infinite possibilities. But I wouldn't dismiss EV: N- it has nearly all the (weapons) features you might want to include, and it's easy to implement them as well. And, of course, as an RPG engine. Well. There's just no comparing the two.

Now, where was I...

Ah yes. I'm back, obviously. And as regards to moderator posting- well, speaking for myself, I will only post if I feel I have something to add to the conversation, or my moderator powers are needed. But rest assured, I do watch you... closely...

Elejeetian.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy