Road Trip :(

I've got to go college hunting with my dad.
It appears I'll be gone for about a week, then be back for 2 or so days, then leave for another week. I probably won't have any net access at all, certainly no reliable net access.

See you all in a while.

------------------
Formerly-Rampant Human-Coded AI

I'll miss you Darkk... sniff we had some good times together...

College hunting? Oh, yes, Universities. Have fun, and be sure to check out Yale, because I'm considering heading over there.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

And I'm going to be staying at the freshman campus at Yale this summer for camp how interesting.

Also, a majority of my family on my mom's side went there.

Hmmm

------------------
"Once, just once, I'd like to be able to land somewhere and say, 'Behold, I am the Archangel Gabriel.'"
"I fail to see the humor in that situation, Doctor."
"Naturally. You could hardly claim to be an angel with those pointed ears, Mister Spock. But say you landed someplace with a pitchfork "

First leg of the trip is finished :D.
Second leg might feature a nice iBook :D.

Yale, eh?
Hmm... I'm probably not going to be too interested, I'm a techie sort (MIT will recieve a tad bit of attention). I might see it, but probably not.

Well, I'll be in till Saturday. Then it's off for a solid seven days of <censored>. Bah.

Oh, Pallas - download the files I sent you, and see if you can work with them some. If nothing else, at least you'll have the sprite files, so I won't have to send those again.

------------------

Well, I'm leaving for sleepaway camp this Sunday, and since my iBook's monitor cable got messed up/some such annoyance, I won't be able to do anything there. And by the time I'm done DLing those files to the iMac

------------------
"Once, just once, I'd like to be able to land somewhere and say, 'Behold, I am the Archangel Gabriel.'"
"Naturally. You could hardly claim to be an angel with those pointed ears, Mister Spock. But say you landed someplace with a pitchfork "

College hunting? What are you using? Gun? Bow and arrows? Wrecking ball? 😄
M.I.T., eh? what are you thinking of majoring in?

------------------
"You have not seen him," Gandalf broke in.
"No, and I don;t want to. I can't understand you. Do you mean to say that you, and the Elves, have let him live after all those horrible deeds? Now at any rate he is as bad as an orc, and just an enemy. At any rate, he deservves death."
"Deserves it! I daresay he does. Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be so eager to deal out death in judgement."

Well, I have a trip of my own:

(url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum5/HTML/000872.html")http://www.AmbrosiaS...TML/000872.html(/url)

Cya all Saturday! 🙂

------------------
"I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

Well, now I'm off. But I should be able to talk here - the Senior Program has lots of free time (and net access). I haven't downloaded your files yet, though. I'd suggest that you go to your outbox forward them to me so you don't have to reupload them.

------------------

yale. eeeewwwww... 🙂

------------------
just take my post, and imagine everything is speeled right.

I just graduated college and have been stuck inside on duty for a week, so be happy you've been able to get out and about.

------------------
GIJew, the real American Hebrew - Aunt Bea's Marauders

Originally posted by Pyro:
**yale. eeeewwwww...:)

What's wrong with Yale? Is there something those Americans aren't telling us poor Australasian folk?

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

"no no its great! now can you please remove the cuffs-"
blam blam

no really, its a good school but i dont really like schools were i would be surrounded by snotty rich people (i have a really great song about harvard by the captial steps(politcal satire group)). Of course, ill probably end up in a school like that, so im going to regret this comment when im 18...

(Freudian slip there, gotta fix that ;))
------------------
just take my post, and imagine everything is speeled right.

(This message has been edited by Pyro (edited 07-02-2001).)

Originally posted by Pyro:
**"no no its great! now can you please remove the cuffs-"
blam blam

no really, its a good school but i dont really like schools were i would be surrounded by snotty rich people (i have a really great song about harvard by the captial steps(politcal satire group)). Of course, ill probably end up in a school like that, so im going to regret this comment when im 18...

(Freudian slip there, gotta fix that ;))**

That happened where I went to school. You get used to it, even the disgusting display that was a girl buying a thousand dollars worth of shoes every weekend became old hat.

------------------
GIJew, the real American Hebrew - Aunt Bea's Marauders

Finally.
I appear to be here for the forseeable future.

Road trip finis.

Now, to work on those b-day presents delayed by the road trip...

------------------

Yay, I await you in GR.

All the topics on this board with the expection of my RPG has a large red blob, indicating more than 15 replies. At the moment, this has 15 replies. To create a state of large red blobbishness across the whole board, I'm posting this reply.

THankyou.

While the people who don't frequent the Ares boards often may be inferior, that's no reason to discriminate against those people who would be greeted by green-blobbiness.

------------------

Red blobs will triumph!

Please, some mod kill this with the sword of topic slaying and locking!!!

------------------