"Life Stories" of AWB members

delete this post

(This message has been edited by Piemur1 (edited 11-20-2000).)

Piemur1, you naughty boy, you!

How dare you be from the EV universe?!

You'd better not end up with any Lightnings...

------------------

"Anything that can be achieved using magic can be achieved using technology." -Salrillian Illegal Publicist ekt-Herna in his last message to the Salrillian public.

delete this one also, and 8 lightnings's because it will no longer be there

ditto on this also

LOL! 😄

------------------
"I wanted to be a procastinator, but I never got around to doing it"
-Me

(ok, moderators, please delete my posts above, i think my life story is not really that great...i just updated the story to make more room for the "alternate universes" and use one from this game from Stars! by Empire and here is as follows)

I am a captain of a MetaMorph (presently modified as a gunship). I got to be captain after a few months of trading between two races called Rabbitoids and the Insectoids (who really hated each other, but had resources only anonymous traders like me could provide between them) with a light Lilipution Freighter. However, the supply got to be way beyond the demand, and I was left nearly broke. So I started doing transport jobs for several years and managed to buy a privateer. With less cargo space but more firepower, I decided to hire out to mercenary jobs and went pirate hunting. After managing to capture a couple of Saumagarian Peeping Toms(which were absolutely useless). I scrapped them at home base and built a Cruiser using the resources created with scrapping the fleet. With better weaponry, armor, and shields, pirate hunting got to be too easy, so I did exploration. With a ramscoop engine, buying fuel was unnecessary. I hired the best techs I could to modify it so it would produce more fuel and reduce time getting place to place. Technology was advanced enough that fuel could be found during warp drive. After many years of exploration and pirate hunting, my crew were very loyal to me. I got the MetaMorph from a siliconoid race I found while on my wanderings which is basically a hull which I could do anything with. I got it outfitted with Heavy Blasters and a Pulverizer. I also got some depleted neutronium armor which also added 25% unpowered (thus permanent) cloak. Then I added some Cloaking Devices and found that it was pretty effective...I was absolutely undetectable until within only 33% of thir maximum scanner range...and perhaps even closer...after outfitting my ship as i saw fit, i went on an exploration mission. my ship went to scout out a system where home base started getting strange signals and sent me to find out what was going on. this was happening while the Starlance was using the Auds to open the rifts. as I entered the system, the wormholes opened up in the ares universe. the power was so great, it caused several reality ripples throughout the other universes. my ship was sucked into the wormhole, and i popped out right behind the dreadnoughts. by manuvering the ship around them, (because I was going pretty fast through the wormhole) i found myself in the middle of the starlance incident. deciding that things were getting way over my head, i left the system as fast as my ship could with the Mizer Super-Scoop Engine, which compared to the current omnidrive systems here, was very slow, but faster than conventional hyperspace drives. however, my ship still took some damage. after running away, I wentaround and visited Cicion's bar, where i found out how things ran around this universe. however, i still dont have much of a clue of what race hates who. thus did i find that my credits i had stored on board the ship look exactly like Ares schintak (except upon close inspection, the language seems slightly different and the nose on the picture is slightly longer) and i could keep a living here. after all, it wasn't all that different from my old universe. then i declared me and my ship as eligible mercenaries for anyone to hire. then i looked for a place where i could fix up my ship and landed where pharris was repairing his ship. I had a somplete schematic listing of all components from the Stars! universe, so I had technology that were unheard of here.

------------------
"Those the gods wish to destroy, they first make mad! bwahahahaha (maniacal laughter)" Xanthos from Baldur's Gate

(This message has been edited by Piemur1 (edited 11-27-2000).)

no...above this one! (and delete this post also...)

uhh...now, what was i saying? forget it, delete this post...read above