Ring Attack HQ

I'm willing to contribute an entire armada and a couple of fleets.
I have 400 fighters, 200 cruisers, 170 heavy cruisers, 150 gunships, 70 carriers, and 3 heavy destroyers.

The sun and the stars outside of HQ station, and when everyone's eyes adjust, it turns out that the stars are blocked out by a huge fleet!!!!
:eek: 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 :D!!!

Sure. :rolleyes:
But do you remember the Axis-Salrilian incident?
When the Salrilians were overtaking an Audemedon world, the Audemedons made a rush for the Salrilian station in the main system, and successfully broke through. Rather than surrender the station and themselves to the Audemedons, they blew up the station and pulled back.

I find it unlikely that the Slugs will surrender to us.

However , while my decoy force sacrafices itself to the 8th Cantharan fleet, I will have a couple of destroyers sneak behind the Salrilian carrier force and fire some charges at them. With the Carriers distracted, I will be able to sneak my decoy force past the carriers and towards their back lines.
When my decoy ships have all slipped through, I will disengage my destroyers and make a run towards the Salrilian gateship. This diversion should give me enough time to destroy the gateship itself, thus preventing the Salrilian main fleet from reaching the ring as reinforcements.

It is likely that my Sniper Force will be eradicated, be my crew and I am prepared to die.

I will say my farewells now, as I will commence the attack in 3 hours.

Goodbye. :frown:

Sighs and stands.

Very well ladies and gentlemen, our plans our laid. The first fleets are moving as we speak, and the first reports are coming back. This station is needed for the huge task of administrating the campaign.

Thankyou for your plans, strategies, and contributions. They have been many and vital to the success of this mission. But from now there is no turning back. We are committed to our course of action.

I hereby declare this council: Disbanded

The various captains, admirals and mercenary leaders dismiss to their respective commands. Sundered Angel waits until last, and looks to Admiral Sargantanus.

I can see how this will end, Sargantanus. Just remember this warning: The Oracular Net cannot fortell the future.

Sundered Angel leaves, to prepare himself for the final attack.

((NO MORE POSTING HERE!! The only post left to be made is the announcement of the attack's success or failure, and the results of the battle. This will be made by Admiral Sargantanus once he has plotted the end to this plug. I hope that is well and truly clear.))

((Any more announcements can be made over a transponder frequency, which I will set up now. Any messages there will not be taken for the plug, as it has been finalised.))

((That is IT))

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only