The Wraith Chronicles - Testers Wanted

Yes, we're finally ready.

Hi there everyone!

You may recall that a long time ago there was mention of a brand spanking new wraith plugin. Well, development has kept ticking along, and we are now ready for a small closed (I hesitate to say beta...alpha?) test.

Anybody want to volunteer? I'm looking for somewhere around 3-5 people. Long term followers will, of course, get higher priority.

P.S. If you've forgotten about the project, look at this topic.

I'll take a gander. I'll assume you're looking for playability, balance, programming errors, etc?

This post has been edited by Avi Kerensky : 28 September 2011 - 01:28 PM

Everything you can think of. The only thing you can't comment on is the graphics 😉 We are still using placeholder graphics, as there are no people at all who have been willing to model for us.

@jalisurr, on 28 September 2011 - 09:00 PM, said in The Wraith Chronicles - Testers Wanted:

Everything you can think of. The only thing you can't comment on is the graphics 😉 We are still using placeholder graphics, as there are no people at all who have been willing to model for us.

Where can I download the thing? I'll run it for a week or so.

/faints

Yes, please. I would love to try this out! Out of curiosity, were any of the HUDs I made used? Oh, and I think I could throw together some simple models if you'd like, now that I know how. They won't even be close to Nova quality, but at least their shipyard images would fit EVN's sizes.

OK, I've got a google group set up for the testing of this plugin. If you guys want to PM me your emails, I'll invite you.

@jalisurr, on 02 October 2011 - 11:41 AM, said in The Wraith Chronicles - Testers Wanted:

OK, I've got a google group set up for the testing of this plugin. If you guys want to PM me your emails, I'll invite you.

Glad to have any and all of you aboard! We still need a few graphics for some of the ships - namely the Mystic and Sentinel ships. If you have some skillz in that regard we'd love your help!

@susurus, on 08 October 2011 - 02:17 PM, said in The Wraith Chronicles - Testers Wanted:

Glad to have any and all of you aboard! We still need a few graphics for some of the ships - namely the Mystic and Sentinel ships. If you have some skillz in that regard we'd love your help!

Looks like we have some new graphics too!