Having a little trouble with Nova and plug-ins

So I have Guy's Override port (v1.1.1) for win Nova (v1.0.10), and I'm having a little bit of minor troubles with 2 ships: The Lazira and the Cargo Transporter. It seems the game recognizes them as a Vell-Os Dart and a Vell-Os Arrow, respectively. They also seem to be inertialess like Darts and Arrows, but they do behave as trader vessels.

So apparently, Nova is tryuing to load Qaanol's Imperial Archives plug-in... even though I have by this point gone as far as to delete the plug-in altogether.
I also tried running Nova after entirely removing the plug-ins folder... it still apparently is loading the plug-in.

Attached is my pilotlog and debuglog -- anybody have some insight as to what is going on here?

UPDATE: I have resolved the problem by re-installing Nova and moving over the old valid Register EV Nova.exe file to the new install. However, I'm interested in knowing what exactly happened here, and if there's an easier solution to the problem, so that if this happens again in the future, I can fix it without having to rely on being able to download a new copy.

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by Iced_Plasma : 28 August 2011 - 05:29 PM

My best guess at this point would be the Imperial Archives plug-in. It's meant for EVN only, not the EVC and EVO ports.

@darthkev, on 28 August 2011 - 03:25 PM, said in Having a little trouble with Nova and plug-ins:

My best guess at this point would be the Imperial Archives plug-in. It's meant for EVN only, not the EVC and EVO ports.

As you can see from my pilot log, the Imperial Archives plug isn't loaded.

Edit: Wait a second, as I can see from the pilotlog, it is loaded! Sorry about that, I thought somehow you just looked at the debug log and saw everything for the Imperial archives. But that doesn't make sense, because it's not currently in my plug-ins folder...
So my new question is, what the heck? Why is it loading the plug-in even though it's not in the folder with the rest of the stuff.

This post has been edited by Iced_Plasma : 28 August 2011 - 04:04 PM

Because you have version 1.0.10, I'm going to assume you're using Windows. If that is the case, I seem to remember reading something about there being two plug-ins folders with the Windows version. Something along the lines of a 'master folder' in an administrator area and another in a standard user area. If memory serves, the problem was caused by a copy of Imperial Archives being in the master folder and was thus loaded because the master folder took precedence over the user folder. Take this post with a grain of salt, however, since I'm on a Mac and am not completely familiar with how WinNova works.