Plug-in

Hi,just a question 🆒 help me,how can i make plugin for Escape Velocity Nova (i'm on windows vista) like modify ship add weapon just modify 100% the game thanks.

EVNEW.

You must possess a registered copy of Nova to use modified data files or plugins.

To get started with making plug-ins go here For more info go here

Have Fun and Good Luck.

I'd recommend that you start by making small plug ins. Jumping right into 100% modification (TC - Total Conversion) is something I think is bound to fail, but of course you're welcome to try. 🙂

I'm making a story line string to offer an alternate ending to the game, it's taken me years and I'm far from finished, lol!

Also, there's Mission Computer which David Arthur is currently developing for Windows and right now it's currently in alpha stage.

QUOTE (Coraxus @ Jul 11 2010, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Also, there's Mission Computer which David Arthur is currently developing for Windows and right now it's currently in alpha stage.

Very early alpha, with a number of unanswered questions. While a Windows version seems a good deal more likely than it did in April, I still wouldn't advise anyone to put things off pending its availability.