Feralzel's Wand World Oscars

What is your favorite Fearzel's Wand World?

What makes it so great?

What is your favorite level?

**I am referring to player made levels

------------------
When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President; I'm beginning to believe it.
-Clarence Darrow

(This message has been edited by Emperor Ent (edited 05-17-2001).)

Andrew's World, Extemporaneous, and Basic Nothingness are the best I've seen. Orthographic Universe was pretty cool too.

------------------
-Jimbo is funny, poo smells, and nutcups are good.

I assume we can't pick our own.
Even if we could, I wouldn't pick mine, because when you make a level, you know where everything is, and it's not very fun to play.

Basic Nothingness, Extemporaneous, Knight of Ni's World. (Sorted alpabeticaly)
My favorite level..... Hmm...
That's hard to say.
Prehaps BN:Level 2, maybe EX:Level 2.
If KoNW:Level 2 wasn't quite so hard, I might pick it.
No player-made levels are as good as the origional ones, though.

------------------
“If we do nothing, new technologies will give the government new automatic surveillance capabilities that Stalin could never have dreamed of. The only way to hold the line on privacy in the information age is strong cryptography.” - Phil Zimmermann
USE PGP! | (url="http://"http://www.pgpi.com")www.pgpi.com(/url)

Originally posted by aschaaf_86:
**I assume we can't pick our own.
Even if we could, I wouldn't pick mine, because when you make a level, you know where everything is, and it's not very fun to play.

I agree, before I realized the beauty of Beta testers, I would test everything myself. Boy was that boring!
I have not played a lot of worlds, so I will only judge those I have played.

Basic Nothingness is a set of the most beautiful levels ever. Although I have not beaten level 3 yet, it is increidible gorgeous.
Knight of Ni's is a remarkable difficult, addictive and fun set of levels.
I am about to start playing Andrew's World, so...

------------------
When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President; I'm beginning to believe it.
-Clarence Darrow

A new idea for a poll:
What's the favorite level that YOU made?
Mine is either River of Pi (In OBW), or Mines 2 (In OBW, name will change).

------------------
“If we do nothing, new technologies will give the government new automatic surveillance capabilities that Stalin could never have dreamed of. The only way to hold the line on privacy in the information age is strong cryptography.” - Phil Zimmermann
USE PGP! | (url="http://"http://www.pgpi.com")www.pgpi.com(/url)

Of my levels, my favorite would have to be Xichra's Mountain (3). Not that that means anything to any of you.

------------------
Dr. Tall says: Taller is Better

Best world? Andrew's World. Best level? Fire Level from Andrew's World.

My best level? Hmmm, that is extremely difficult. It would be one of my "new" levels, like "The Surface" or "The Lockbox". Or maybe "Plummit Summit". I don't know.

Either "The Surface" or "Plummit Summit". One or the other...

------------------
Your pet poodle is flying loop-de-loops over my microchips! The poodle is coming! The poodle is coming! (Don't ask 🙂 )

Originally posted by Emperor Ent:
Basic Nothingness is a set of the most beautiful levels ever. Although I have not beaten level 3 yet, it is increidible gorgeous.

Awwww...you're just saying that to see me cry, aren't you? 😉

Speech! Speech!

------------------
Greetings - I am your friendly neighborhood moderator. Over the coming years I shall force-feed you my biased one-sided liberal tripe that I find truthful based upon my own faulty and fragmented logic; excessive smileys 🙂 🙂 🙂 and bizarre TexT! formatting also help clarify my inane points. Welcome to the boards!

I don't do much playing after I beat the original game, more into designing.
Unfortunately that which makes me a great level designer is ultimately my downfall, I'm a perfectionist. 9 out of 10 projects I start are never finished as I decide they aren't good enough and think of something better. I only release things of the highest quality and that means I don't release anything because I'm too busy making endless refinements and working on others of my huge amounts of projects.

------------------
The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance. --Socrates
Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. --Thomas Edison
Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability. -- Flowers A. Newhouse

Originally posted by Kanddak:
**I don't do much playing after I beat the original game, more into designing.
Unfortunately that which makes me a great level designer is ultimately my downfall

As long as we're modest 😉

My favorite of my levels, well:
I am beginning to not like MMT for some reason.
Level 1 is just to simple.
So I guess my favorite level of my creation would be Flight and Plight. But that should change soon 🙂

BN picks up where the orginal left off. It carries on the beauty, but also the difficulty. Level 3 still has me baffled. I am begging to think it cruel, no one should be allowed to combine Parched Earth and Labrinyth. ::Goes off to sulk::

Knight of Ni's world may be called more difficult. Tricky secrets, and tough levels make it quite challenging. But unlike BN, where the tough levels are only 3-4, Knight of Ni's start hard.

Anyone who has beaten the orginal, and some who haven't, will enjoy those level sets.
::Begins to make a shameless plug for Extemporaneous, one of the best worlds every created, but stops himself 😉 ::

------------------
-Clarence Darrow

My world is probably more like BN, my levels start of pretty easy and don't get too much harder until...I'd say about 25. However, my world isn't just about slaying people, there's a quasi plot somewhere in there. In fact, I think I'm going to go develop that plot right now 😛

------------------

I know there are a lot of level creators out there. Come on you guys, now is the perfect time to put out shameless plugs for your worlds.

------------------
-Clarence Darrow

My favorite level of mine is Up...(Name might change). BN is my favorite world (Please make more levels for it,Spamguy. I miss pounding on my keyboard. :D). And my favorite level I didn't make is The Lockbox. It's misleading in all the right places. <cryptic grin>

------------------
"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices
of their social environment. Most people are not even capable of forming such opinions." -Albert Einstein
-------------------
"Six by nine. Forty-two."

My favorite levels in the original Ferazel world would be Obfuscation and Edification and Fire in the Hole. I dunno.just loved those levels.

---Zelda

------------------
I am your Fairy Godmoderator.

All I know is that wherever Ben goes, great software follows--Merciless

Favorite world? BN.

Favourite level? BN - Level 4.

Best level i've made? The World is Crazy! in Storm!. ::Plans to move it into C0ZM0's World::

------------------
Armadillopineapplemacintosh!

I liked My new level "Dont Get Off!" In it you need to stay on the minecart (Rolercoster) no matter what happens on the Level (Track) I am hoping to post it soon!

How would you be able to force the player to stay on the minecart? I can see how you would make it so the player must still have the minecart at the end but you can't simply kill the player if he falls of the minecart....can you?

------------------

I just realized that I forgot to make my nominations.

Favorite World: mine. Duh. 😉

Being legitimately non-self centered, let me try that again.

Favorite World: Extemperaneous, specifically Magical Mystery Tour.

And yes, I have a least favorite, but I'll let speculation name the lucky soul.

------------------
Greetings - I am your friendly neighborhood moderator. Over the coming years I shall force-feed you my biased one-sided liberal tripe that I find truthful based upon my own faulty and fragmented logic; excessive smileys 🙂 🙂 🙂 and bizarre TexT! formatting also help clarify my inane points. Welcome to the boards!

Originally posted by Dr Tall:
**How would you be able to force the player to stay on the minecart? I can see how you would make it so the player must still have the minecart at the end but you can't simply kill the player if he falls of the minecart....can you?

Lots of spikes, acid, and lava. There probably are other ways too, but I'm too lazy to try to think of them.

------------------
"Six by nine. Forty-two." "That's it. That's all there is."-Douglas Adams
For as long as I can remember, I've had memories.- Colin Mochrie, Who's Line is it Anyway?
Homo Homini Lupis - Werewolf motto, Diskworld.
This message has been edited by htjyang. (Edited to remove unnecessary left-wing content.)

I just decided that one of my previous opinions needed an update.

Favorite Level of my own set: The Gauntlet

It will be available to the masses very shortly.

------------------
Chalmers: Aurora Borealis? At this time of year? A this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your kitchen?
Skinner: Yes.
Chalmers: May I see it?
Skinner: No.