Planetary Domination Plug Idea

When I finish a mission string I have nothing to do with my pilot file but dominate planets. I only do it for the money, but by the time I have a good enough fleet to dominate planets I'm already filthy rich. I thought that there should be a plug-in that gives you some more motivation to dominate. Say you dominate Mu' Hari. I get about 3,000 dollars a day. Big Whoop! Like I care...
I want to get technology from the planet that I dominate. I want bio-relay lasers and CPLs on my Thunderforge. I want crazy shield stuff from the Feds. Etc...

I guess you get the idea. I was wondering how hard this would be to make. I have almost no programming skills whatsoever and I feel like it's wrong just to ask someone on the boards to make a plug, but I'm sure many, many people would appreciate it (including me). Don't make it if it's too much of a challenge. I can deal with it.

I really want this for the EVO port to EVN. I was just using an example from EVN since most everybody is more familiar with that game. Maybe it will be easier then.

Maybe Ory' Hara could help me out again? 😛

This post has been edited by kingofvwcosmos : 05 August 2008 - 05:57 PM

It exists. Look for something like Domination Rewards on the addons page.

Where's the plug-in search engine link when I need it?

I gave up on it after about 12 pages. But while I was at it, I downloaded your EVN Azdara plug. 🙂

EDIT I found it and I like it 🙂

This post has been edited by kingofvwcosmos : 05 August 2008 - 10:38 PM

For future reference, the plug-in search engine is linked to in the "All the important links you'll ever need" topic.

@crusader-alpha, on Aug 6 2008, 12:19 AM, said in Planetary Domination Plug Idea:

For future reference, the plug-in search engine is linked to in the "All the important links you'll ever need" topic.

Somebody needs to combine Dominary Rewards with Weightless weapons.

OWNAGE. For fun, anyways.

If you're going to cheat that much, you might as well make the stuff always available.

Where is the file and whats its name.

I've looked for ages but can not see it.

This post has been edited by Robdemon : 26 October 2008 - 03:14 PM