Creating cicn

in mission computer

I have the latest (and greatest) model of Mission Computer. But I still can't seem to make cicn resources. How do I make them as I've seen wonderful graphics in the catagory.

MissionComputer doesn't at present have a cicn editor of any kind; it can view, copy, and paste them, but that's the limit of its capabilities with regard to that resource type. I've floated the possibility of an editor at various times, and have a few ideas of how it could be implemented — the issues involved would be nicely different from the tedious repetition that characterises most editor-building — but the response has always been underwhelming.

Shall I take this thread's existence as a vote in its favour? 🙂

you may as well make your app feature complete david(unless you don't want to :D)

probably the lack of interest is because you can quickly open resourcerer and create cicn's with no difficulty. so in the meantime IT 000, just do it that way. or is this about one of those rez things?

Shall I take this thread's existence as a vote in its favour?

Please! I would love to see Mission Computer have a cicn editor.

probably the lack of interest is because you can quickly open resourcerer and create cicn's with no difficulty. so in the meantime IT 000, just do it that way. or is this about one of those rez things?

What is 'resourcerer'? How do I get it, and does it work on macs?

I'm voting for a snd editor first, but this would be nice to make, too.

resourcerer is a resource fork editor
google is a web search engine

you can use google to find out about things
you can use google to find out about resourcerer

when i hear a splattering of easily answerable questions, i question whether the original questioner should have access to a computer.

snd first would be better, but I would quite like a cicn editor.

@templar98921, on Sep 30 2008, 08:24 AM, said in Creating cicn:

you've gotta be kidding. you want a fully fledged wave editor? i think that's asking a bit much.

just use an app designed to edit sounds. audacity is good.

Oh. I've been stupid with my words. I did mean a snd importer, not editor. That would be insane. Forgive me.

@templar98921, on Sep 30 2008, 04:24 AM, said in Creating cicn:

Sound import/export is also on my list of things to explore — especially since it's become increasingly difficult to do it with standard utilities — but I'm much further along on knowing how to implement cicn.

@templar98921, on Sep 30 2008, 01:05 PM, said in Creating cicn:

Oh. I've been stupid with my words. I did mean a snd importer, not editor. That would be insane. Forgive me.

haha, no worries templar. you are forgiven lol. 😄 I did think at the time that maybe you and 0101181920 meant that.

This post has been edited by Tycho : 30 September 2008 - 09:13 PM