Help with a name?

Ok stuff so far:

SHIPS
Rebel support ship- Armed to the teeth with railguns and grav missiles but it only has 4 QLBTs for close range.
Rebel spectre-Like the zephyr stat wise but it's a bit weaker and ever so slightly faster it comes with a cloak a BRL and a FWC wraith cannon.
Rebel lightning heavy weapons variant- A rebel lightning but with more light cannons(6), wraith cannons, better sheilds, armor and sheild regen and slight armor regen.
Rebel viper gunboat class- tougher but slower rebel viper with one more medium blaster than the light gunboat class, more missiles and a single 100mm railgun.

Outfits
FWC wraithii/wraith cannons-they fire when cloaked but are slightly weaker and fire slightly slower also they way 5 tons more for each cannon.
Rebel cloak 1.1-Like the original but with faster fading and the sheilds don't drop when you turn it on it drains fuel at a rate of 1 unit per second.
150mm and 200mm turreted railguns- Like normal but turreted and more expensive in credits and mass.

That's all so far, any comments/suggestions/criticism/hate mail?

This post has been edited by egroeg5 : 23 August 2007 - 02:08 PM

Are these new Sprites for the non-variants? If not, what kind of ships are they?

@cosmic_nusiance, on Aug 23 2007, 07:26 PM, said in Help with a name?:

Are these new Sprites for the non-variants? If not, what kind of ships are they?

I'd like to have new graphics for the ships but I'd be relying on donations as I don't have the neccessary skills/software to make my own.

Seems a little overpowered to me, but hey, its your plug.

Doesn't seem too overpowered to me. I think they're capitol ships.

@zapp, on Aug 24 2007, 02:26 AM, said in Help with a name?:

Seems a little overpowered to me, but hey, its your plug.

All of them or just a few if so which?