The Harbinger!

I've shared the joy, but when can you get it?

First, two paragraphs of background.

I'm currently developing a large plug-in while playing through the different main story lines one at a time. After completing my first, the Auroran, I had a very nice ship... and nothing to do with it. It was at this point that I decided to make a small plug that would allow me to carry the ship over to my next game, and as I progressed I began to award myself with outfits from the plug-in I'm working on.

After many evolutions I've finally created the Harbinger, an immensely powerful vessel that will probably be a hidden ship for you to find in my Hyperian Empire plug-in. This is the ship I currently use as I test my plug-in and replay the existing main threads.

Well since I have so much fun with my ship, and because I've been dying to release something , I submitted a plug early this morning that will let the player purchase the Harbinger along with several outfits. I am, of course, very excited about this... but how long does the review process take exactly? Hours? Days 😞 ?

Anyway, I was just wondering around when it might be available. Oh and I almost forgot, download and have fun.

weeks

Sadly, Edwin| is correct. pipeline is the only person in charge of the Nova add-ons page, and he is currently bogged down with university and ARPIA2. He tries not to get too far behind, but there has been one instance in the past year of him going more than a month between updates.

Edwards

... sadness fills me...

Well, mine as well release now!

I submitted my plug (Spaceball) On May 24. Its still not there. However, it will be implemented in ARPIA 2, which has an estimateed release of late June (unlikely). I'm predicting mid-late July.

Varies. Awful Ship Names got added the day after submitting it. Whereas other things I've done taken a really long time. Mileage varies for everyone on the addons page.

In my experience if you start a thread about your plug-in and speak only in limerick verse, it will appear on the add-ons page the day after you submit it. So far this has worked 100% of the time for me.

@edwards, on Jun 22 2006, 07:13 PM, said in The Harbinger!:

Sadly, Edwin| is correct. pipeline is the only person in charge of the Nova add-ons page, and he is currently bogged down with university and ARPIA2. He tries not to get too far behind, but there has been one instance in the past year of him going more than a month between updates.

Of course, the previous administrator of the add-ons, hallowed be his name (anyway), more than once went even longer than that between updates....