New ship to make

Reversing would be nice, too, or even just the ability to stop without turning around. You know, geostationary orbit type things.

In terms of actually workable stuff, for a while I've been toying with the idea of a fighter that was ridiculously fast but didn't turn so well. I've never playtested it, just... Toyed with the idea.

Executive transport.

maybe there should be a type of carrier which only has fighter bays, but would have about 20 fighters and 10 bays

Executive transport.

there already is one: the Star Liner

Yeah, a carrier which was exactly that and no more would be interesting. Medium shields, lots of armor, and an assload of fighters.

Someone needs to make the Romulan Simitar(SP?) from Startrek Nemisis, that was a sweet ship, huge, cool, 50 or so fighters (also sweet looking), huge slow charging radiation blaster, awsome arifoils with no use in space, cloaking. <sigh> 😞 I want one. I would make one, but my graphic abillitys are limmited to fixing horrably taken pictures. 😉

phyco with power1, on Aug 4 2005, 01:54 AM, said:

there already is one: the Star Liner
View Post

Uh, excuse me, but Star Liners are called liners for a reason... Ever seen a Confed Executive Transport in EVC?

Page 5, on Aug 4 2005, 12:59 AM, said:

Reversing would be nice, too
View Post

Been there, done that. It's awesome. Want a tee-shirt?

Well, I've started my planning, and so I will no longer be takikng suggestions. Thanks for your help!

Qaanol, on Aug 5 2005, 11:40 AM, said:

Been there, done that. It's awesome. Want a tee-shirt?
View Post

I'm going to assume you did this in some way other than reversing the ship's sprite.

REVEAL YOUR SECRETS!