legos, Star Wars, EVN

As to the 'lego' vs. 'legos' argument, I quote myself:

Who the ###### gives a s###?

Seriously, this is a ridiculous argument. WHO THE HELL CARES? They say 'legos' because it sounds better - what sounds better in conversation? "I have lots of lego!" or "I have lots of legos!"? If you're not a genetically-altered human, you'd probably say the latter. Unless Lego created some coorect-plural-of-the-word-lego evangelist group, I don't think it's your job (I'm looking at you, Hudson) to tell others how to say it.

On-topic, I think it would be fun to play an EV with lego ships. Just imagine the explosions. 😉 Fun to make one, too.

"Captain! One of the upper power supply bricks lost its connection cylinder!"

Hudson, on Jan 2 2005, 08:24 PM, said:

Oh, just grow a sense of humour gland, for goodness sake.
View Post

Says the guy who's anal retentive about "lego" as opposed to "legos."

Pots and kettles, man.

UncleTwitchy, on Jan 3 2005, 04:38 AM, said:

Says the guy who's anal retentive about "lego" as opposed to "legos."

Pots and kettles, man.
View Post

There are many, many things more important in this world than the validity of posted content on the ASW EV Dev board. On top of that list is the word 'lego'.

😛 :rolleyes: :laugh: :blink: 😄

In the absence of a board concerned with the correct declaration of brand-names, I'll continue to post where ever the topic arises.

This post has been edited by Hudson : 03 January 2005 - 05:42 AM

"Banter and Brawl" and "Just Chat" miss you very, very much.

They love me over there.

Fnoigy, on Jan 2 2005, 04:04 PM, said:

Mine is too big, I personally blame the inadiquet quality of schools.

One of my friends is still a big Lego fan, and I still have a relatively good collection, myself. Mostly cool odd ones from things like space ship sets and from the Technic series, the Throwbots (the predecessors to Bionicle). I have a really old bucket of the basic bricks, but I don't like those, they don't have as much potential as the other ones, like the ones from Star Wars sets and crud like that.

My Lego is still bigger than yours.
View Post

I have a rather large collection of Mindostorms (you know the robots) and haven't played with them in a while. I think'll go do that now...

No offense, but why has this post become an argument about shakespeare? Is this not a EV message board?

Shakespeare? Eh, never mind. You should note this topic died in January.