Kontik Research Front

As soon as I was kicked off of the board, it was pretty obvious. I'm the only one who sees anything in IPB. I quit.

Darth Eddy, on Apr 18 2005, 06:19 PM, said:

Wouldn't it be easier to stay at kontik.net bacause it is already set up and was going just fine. :huh:
View Post

Kontik.net is only the domain name not the actual webspace.

Steelix, on Apr 19 2005, 06:01 AM, said:

As soon as I was kicked off of the board, it was pretty obvious. I'm the only one who sees anything in IPB. I quit.
View Post

Here we go. This is what bad communication and dictatorship does to a group of people. Well done to DB, kitkut, prophile, MatthewWalk and Steelix. Doesn't really make me proud of having anything to do with KRF

You all knew Steelix was working like mad on the IPB version of KRF, but suddenly his work has been rendered useless because no one acknowledges it.
Steelix wasn't sure if you guys were going to adopt it, but a week ago it sure didn't look like this, dictatorship-like, like you were wasting all his efforts.

Find some good solution, otherwise I'm sure KRF will die as fast as it comes back to life.

I want nothing to do with this, Pace. I haven't touched the KRF since the old one went down.

Ok, I'm getting sick of this. No more discussion about the KRF's problems on these forums. It's unprofessional and your only making yourselves look bad. I've been getting non-stop complains from people about the discussion of KRF's forums on here. So just stop, anything else we need to talk about can be with eMail, AIM, IRC. Don't got one of those, get one.

First of all...

Any forum issues is the responsibility of Darth bob, Prophile, and me. You have any complaints, don't make a topic about it so the world can see our problems. Before the Kontik Research Front crashed, it was phpBB, and it didn't shoot you in the face to use it. Stop complaining, if you're gonna quit because of the type of forum we have, then we wont mourn over it, it's childish and down right idiotic to quit over something so small. Were using phpBB because it makes things easier on us. Were familar with phpBB and we like it. If you want to use IPB then go ahead and buy it, because the use of a freeverion IPB forum is unacceptable. Secondly...Steelix, it's not your job, your mission to host forums, or to choose what type of forums we have, Once again that is our job. Were currently getting things set up so we can have the forum and possibly some more things set up for you guys, but this constant bickering will not make it move any faster or smoother. This topic is over and we've made our decision. Anymore complaints can be sent to me at mrwj13@yahoo.com.

Can a moderator please lock this topic, it would be greatly appreciated.

This post has been edited by Matthew Walk : 19 April 2005 - 12:41 PM

**By request, this topic has been closed.

_bomb