Planet destruction help.

ConText/ResStore is god. Context/ResStore with Excell is a step above god.
You can do all sortsa nifty stuff. Im using them to change every syst to change the face of asteroid mineing.
-Az

------------------

Originally posted by KarTaniK:
**like i said, you may use the Spobs from my Destruction plug to use at your leasure. just so long as i receive credit.

Thanks for the offer but upon examining your plug it did not do what I wanted. You had no graphic or explosion changes and simply had all the planets set to never regenerate. in order to get the effect I wanted I had to copy the full Spob file right from Nova and edit each planet based on size and type to get the effect of an explosion that changed a leaving breathing planet into an airless dead moon, (except for Gas giants, I made them Nuetron Stars! hehe)

as far as the other advice. next time I want to make sweeping changes Ill definitely take a look at it. I dont usually make Huge changes like that this was just a bug I got about not being able to blow planets up properly.

------------------
"Well, I've been thinking. How'd you like to steal $750
million worth of illegal equipment from a GENOM subsidiary and put it
to a use that will benefit society?"
Gryphon, Hopelessly Lost Vol. 4

Originally posted by KagatoAC:
**Thanks for the offer but upon examining your plug it did not do what I wanted. You had no graphic or explosion changes and simply had all the planets set to never regenerate. in order to get the effect I wanted I had to copy the full Spob file right from Nova and edit each planet based on size and type to get the effect of an explosion that changed a leaving breathing planet into an airless dead moon, (except for Gas giants, I made them Nuetron Stars! hehe)

as far as the other advice. next time I want to make sweeping changes Ill definitely take a look at it. I dont usually make Huge changes like that this was just a bug I got about not being able to blow planets up properly.

ahhhh. very well. good luck with your plug then.

------------------
:::::::::::::::::::::::::READ:::::::::::::::::::::::::