Makin' ships

Originally posted by Weepul 884:
**Well, thank you...that's quite a compliment. 🙂

Don't worry, I've got 4 TCs in the works (yes, I'm overambitious :D), and, pathetic as it may seem, finishing at least one of them is one of my life goals. 😛 You can check out some very breif blurbs on them in the "Who's got a project?" thread.

So yeah...look for something from me sometime in the next few years or so. Ehhh... (/noncommital timeframe) Still, I will finish at least one project. Hopefully more.

In the meantime, I've still got the last remaining problem with the Slave I miniplug unresolved...

(edit) Almost forgot to mention: I redid a few of graphics for the EVO plugin F-25 v2.0...they're rather old and had to be made (based on the original, angled, graphics for the plugin) while I was having a lull in inspiration, but that is one plugin I've "had a hand in making". The rest of it is excellent; Bomb is a great pluginmaker. (/edit)

That's debatable. 😄

The new graphics really hit the bloody ball out of the park. Someday, when Weepul's working for ILM or Pixar or somebody, I'll be like "holy ****. that guy worked on one of my projects!" Come to think of it, if any of my movies get made, maybe he'll be on the special effects team. Wouldn't that be a twist of fate.. 🙂

_bomb

------------------
"And to all the enemies of humanity, seek not to bar our way, for we shall win through....
....No matter the cost."