The shipbuilding guide for Infini-D is nearly complete...

Any modeler will work fine for modeling ships. I even use POVRay (which is not a modeler) for my EV ships.... I don't know why. I guess it's because I learned it first, and I'm comfortable working in it. That's the main thing. You should be comfortable using the modeler. Otherwise... find a graphics artist who'll do the modeling for you.

Matrix

------------------
Captain: What happen?
Mechanic: Someone set up us the bomb!
Operator: We get signal.
Captain: What!

Hehehe.... I have infini-D 3.1
😄

Any Idea where I can get v. 4.5? Or whatever the newest version happens to be at this moment?

------------------
Ka-BOOM!

Infini-d has actually been discontinued...4.5 was the last version released...scroll up for some further details as to the Infini-D replacement

Originally posted by SoySauce:
**Hehehe.... I have infini-D 3.1
😄

Any Idea where I can get v. 4.5? Or whatever the newest version happens to be at this moment?

------------------

Don't discount infini-d yet... it's still a pretty powerful program. As to where you can get 4.5, try eBay and other such auction sites.

Divals

------------------
"And then god did come up from heaven and said, 'Do my bidding, you pitiful, powerless, weak humans! Go and spread my li... er, I mean truth, throughout the world!' And then he did laugh most evilly, and the planet of Mososuis did split in half, with one half becoming the moon, and the other half, bearing all its inhabitants, did fly into the sun. Yes." -from the Book of Relics, planet Rikka
Ever wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup?
(url="http://"mailto:micahg@microserve.net")mailto:micahg@microserve.net(/url)micahg@microserve.net

Is the guide online yet?

And if so, where can I get it?

Originally posted by Pol:
**Is the guide online yet?

And if so, where can I get it?**

it should be in the ev and/or evo addons section... i submitted it almost a week ago...

Divals

------------------
"And then god did come up from heaven and said, 'Do my bidding, you pitiful, powerless, weak humans! Go and spread my li... er, I mean truth, throughout the world!' And then he did laugh most evilly, and the planet of Mososuis did split in half, with one half becoming the moon, and the other half, bearing all its inhabitants, did fly into the sun. Yes." -from the Book of Relics, planet Rikka
Ever wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup?
(url="http://"mailto:micahg@microserve.net")mailto:micahg@microserve.net(/url)micahg@microserve.net